tuscl

Underground Dance Clubs

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I don't think I've seen underground strip clubs discussed much on TUSCL. I know they exist only because I've seen some limited discussions of them on a local Michigan strip club board. I guess some were started after the anti-nudity ordinance was passed in Grand Rapids a few years back. And after Michigan passed a no smoking law last year, more word was spread about these clubs.

I've never been to one. And I don't talk about my strip club habit with anyone. So I don't know how one finds out about these and gets invited. From what I have heard, everyone is discreet about it and they are super careful who gets in. You have to know someone.

Does anyone have any experience? (Personally, things are so good in Michigan I really don't have much desire to leave a legit club, but I am really curious what goes on.)

7 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have heard sightings of strip clubs in rural parts of Ohio but looking at the online map they seem to be sports bars
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Yes, I have experience with underground lesbian strip clubs here in LA. It is by invite only...and sorry guys - you gotta be a girl to get in ;)
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Lopaw if I suit up like Big Momma could you hook me up with an invite? :D lol
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    A onetime co-worker "rescued" a girl from an underground club in Houston. He said it looked like a regular house. You had to know the password to get in. Once in, they would bring out the girls in a lineup. You would pay a fee, then go to a room with the girl.

There is more, but not for the squeamish. PM me if curious.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    the samurai -

lol something like that would be a riot - I'll buy ur first lapdance!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I imagine it something like the movie from constantine.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I used to visit an Underground Club in Dayton, Ohio about 15 years ago. Wasn't a regular house, you needed the password. Same routine as Dudester had. Had some very interesting "experiences' there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion