tuscl

Is it 18 and over for admittance into strip clubs in South Florida?

fla_funmeister
Miami Florida
Have a female friend that wants to go, but she is not yet 21.

11 comments

• brewerfan
    13 years ago
    If they serve alcohol, you have to be 21. If it's BYOB, bring your own booze, then it's 18.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    All of the Ft Lauderdale clubs show 18 and over on TUSCL.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    All of the Broward clubs show 18 and over on TUSCL. Is that incorrect?
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    The TUSCL lists the clubs in Broward and Miami as 18 and over. Is that incorrect?
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    call and ask
  • brewerfan
    13 years ago
    Well, I looked at one club from Miami Beach called Club Modonna. It says beer and wine in the features, and 18 & over as well. But it also lists it as a juice bar. Confusing!! But, I glanced at the first several reviews of the club and one of the reviewers had wrote that they didn't serve alcohol and called it a juice bar. So, the features info on these club descriptions is not 100% acccurate. So, I would just call and ask like trojangreg said to do.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    call and ask
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What bar do you know that allows under 18 year olds in? At least, knowingly.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    Lots do. But it does look like the Broward and Miami ones are 21+. Crap, would have been fun!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    vm: Letting them in is one thing; lots of bars let underage kids in - with their parents. Serving them alcohol is another thing entirely.
  • brewerfan
    13 years ago
    The clubs that don't serve alcohol at all are the ones that can go in at the age of 21. Now you can be a dancer at the age of 18 with a bar, but they cannot drink. I guess that goes with the same rule as being a bartender or restraunt server.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion