tuscl

WENDY WILLIAMS

10inches
Florida
during poker night with my buds, we got into a discussion about which celebrities we thought were fuckable and which we would run away from. pretty much consensus on most until someone brought up Wendy Williams. seems about half the guys would do her in a minute while the rest would not. what are you thoughts on this one??

14 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Fake boobs, fake hair and 5'10". This would require that you put your whole self into it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Had to google her. NOPE!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    She looks like a middle linebacker with long hair and fake tits. No thank you.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Never heard of her. Googled her. Pass.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Wendy used to be a dude. Ugh !!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    She looks like she still is.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I'm dating myself by saying I thought you meant Wendy O. Williams of Plasmatics fame.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Wouldn't be interested in this one if she paid me, to be quite honest.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I'm with steve229!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I am wondering what is wrong with the OP's poker buddies that wanted to do her.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I thought the same as steve229. I thought, "why are you guys talking about fucking some ugly 80's punk rocker". Must have been a boring night.

Never heard of the chick you're referring too, so I googled her. But she's uglier yet than Wendy O.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Wendy Williams = No but I do want to smoke some of what half your poker buddies smoke. Must be good.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I also thought of the "O" Wendy, but I figured the "O" was such a part of her identity, it would have been included.
  • Fuck to the no. And it looks like you need to replace half your poker buddies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion