tuscl

What's the best time to discuss VIP prices/terms?

Kimi
Illinois
Monday, June 27, 2011 12:41 PM
So say a dancer stops by to talk to you. All seems well. You go get a dance and that passes the test as well. You decide you'd like to do a half hour/hour/whatever in the VIP. On this day the rooms are discounted but the price isn't set in stone so you have to negotiate with the dancer. If you do it before you get dances you might end up with a poor choice. If you're doing it while you're getting a dance, the business part takes away from the dance I'm having. If right after, it seems rushed, like I have to agree to the her terms right away. And usually I don't see the dancer again once she gives me a few dances that night so waiting seems bad, especially since I don't know if I should be looking elsewhere or wait. So when is the best time and why?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This is basic customer 101. You NEVER do VIP/Champagne without first setting the terms/conditions/price.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Definitely before the VIP. Exact timing is a personal preference, though. I don't mind bringing it up during the lap dance, since, being a highly evolved human type, I can talk and grope at the same time. If she's serious about it, she'll stick around for a bit after the LD to work out the details. If you're talking about it, and she leaves, she probably wasn't serious about it anyway.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I ALWAYS,let me say it again, ALWAYS set terms and prices before a dance. I do it in a very fun, playful way. I don't drop the hammer on anyone. But I tell a customer right away of any rules. We then set a price and stick to it. Most.customers can enjoy the dance more if they know what to expect and that I won't pull any weird shit with them after we're done. Stripping is a business. For me, its more about bringing customers back to me instead of running a big game and trying to get as much as I can out of someone in a single VIP.
  • Kimi
    13 years ago
    I think you guys misunderstood me. Lap dance is not the VIP I meant. You go get a lap dance as a test drive of sorts and then realize you want to go to the VIP or champaign room for more privacy. Id never go in there without setting the terms ahead of time, but what is the best time. I guess doing it during the lap dance works but it seems if you mention it, they stop dancing to talk about it.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    georgmicrodong 06/27/11 1:19 PM being a highly evolved human type, I can talk and grope at the same time. ^^^ LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This what u do you go up 2 the girl wile she is on the pole slip her a $20 and say come see me. Once she sits down at the table u have all the time n the world to talk vip terms and prices. Once u figure that out go wash your ballz then go vip for an air bbbj lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "I guess doing it during the lap dance works but it seems if you mention it, they stop dancing to talk about it." That's not a problem for me. My preferred LD type is for her to sit there and let me grope her, moving only as much as is necessary to provide access. "I ALWAYS,let me say it again, ALWAYS set terms and prices before a dance. I do it in a very fun, playful way. I don't drop the hammer on anyone. But I tell a customer right away of any rules. We then set a price and stick to it." And I can absolutely live with that, every time. To be fair, however, my strip club experience, and that of many here, is replete with examples of dancers who *won't* do that, or won't honor their agreement. And I'm sure *you* have had more then your share of customers who promised to not try anything funny and then wanted a blow job or something.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am usually a softy with dancers in a club. However, if a dancer reneges on what is agreed upon before we go to the VIP I will walk away and out of the club without paying for the lap dances already done. Much shrieking usually results and once a bouncer pursued me into the parking lot. I laughed him off and did not submit to his intimidation.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @kimi: I understand what you mean. I still negotiate beforehand with VIP. By that I mean before the VIP begins or right after your lap dance. You set the pace. You shouldn't feel rushed to agree to the dancers terms. If you have paid her for the lapdances and she has possible guaranteed money from you for a VIP/ champagne room, I don't see why you guys can't sit there for two minutes and figure it out. I know dancers can be pushy and rushed at times. While you guys are negotiating, why don't you offer her a nice back or foot massage.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @georgmicrodong: I agree with you. If I don't honor an agreement, customers won't come back, so I always honor the agreement. Some customers don't honor their end of the agreement. Usually, though, there's an amicable way to settle the discrepancy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    In the VIP would probably be too late
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion