tuscl

New ATF vs Old ATF

Clackport
Washington
Me and my old ATF had a great run, but eventually you're going to get tired of it and want to move on, and that's what happened to me. I would still talk to her and tip her every now and then, but I don't get dances from her anymore. My new ATF works at the same club. The main problem is that the two of them are the best of friends. Whenever my new ATF would lead me to the lapdance room, I would make sure my old ATF was nowhere in sight so that she wouldn't see me get lapdances from another person (especially not her best friend). One time during a lapdance, there was some DFK between me and my new ATF, my old ATF was leading a customer to the lapdance room, so she saw what was going on. As I was leaving the lapdance room, I glanced at my old ATF and she gave me an icy stare. I didn't see her the rest of the night (it should be noted that me and my old ATF had heavy DFK sessions in the past).

I'm wondering has your new ATF ever been best friends with your old ATF working at the same club? How did that work out? How were the interactions between you and your old ATF? How did this affect you and your new ATF?

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I don't know about them being best friends n all but if u play your old atf with the new atf your mileage as n my case should go up.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Women. They all play the guilt card, even strippers, and usually without reason. You old ATF has been "dancing" for other men all this time, and your new ATF doesn't care if that your old ATF is her friend. They're both after the money.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Actually had a similar experience. The old ATF gave incredible mileage for Ohio. Old ATF chose my new ATF for a girl/girl dance, so they were already BFFs. Old ATF breaks her ankle and is out of work for 2 months. So her BFF become my new ATF, and I got even greater mileage.

Maybe this was systematic, but when old ATF came back to work, she said her BFF stole all of her customers and I had to choose between the girls. I stuck with the new because the old turned bitter and crazy while she was away. Ended up dropping the new ATF because she wouldn't let the drama between them stop. Both had been suspended for fighting each other, and the new ATF was fired.

Jackslash is totally right on. I have gotten the jealousy stares/glares from dancers who are with other customers. What I'm supposed to only spend money on one girl? Even if she's busy? Get real.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me doing shit with other women, you sure as hell can."
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Agree 100% GMD.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I think it was Frank Zappa who said "All of life is high school."
    Clubbing is not high school dating. We pay them money, but we don't owe them loyalty. There is none in SC world.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Former ATF! There can be only one.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Recently a young dancer was telling me about the drama between the dancers, including between two girls over one customer. Her exact words were, "I thought I got away from this shit when I left high school." Nope.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion