tuscl

LD Tryouts

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I usualy give a new girl on average 3 songs before making up my mind on her in the VIP room. What do you guys do when getting to know a new girl in the club?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If she seems amenable to my preferred dance style, I'll explicitly ask. If she agrees, and then follows through, I'll discuss more...intrusive activities. Lately though, I've been going for OTC straight out of the gate. ABC and the local news stations are paying way to much attention to what goes on in the clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    What's your style man ? I love the slow soft grind with 2 way touching and heavy dfk .
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    It shouldn't take you 3 songs to find out if she'll allow 2 way touching and heavy dfk.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Sit still. Let me grope."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    2 at most.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it takes 2. The first one is to just check each other out. The next one lets you both know what the other wants.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Kool guyz 2 is a good number thanks for some imput.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    A while back on Stripperweb, I read a lot of girls saying how their strategy is to incrementally give better lapdances as incentive for the customer to keep buying.

While I understand the idea of paying more for a better experience, I am not sure it's a good sales approach. If the first dance is not that good, I won't buy any more. I'd say its better for her to show right away how much fun she can be.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't "audition" dancers. One quick question does it for me. I ask, "Are you a knob gobbler?"
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Clubber, you're as 'subtle as a ton of brick' lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lg,

Now do you really think I would do that? :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    A lot of girls go through the same routine song to song while giving a LD no matter what type of music is playing. If they aren't offering much right away (Dance 1), I go in a different direction.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have a rigorous 1000 lap dances before I think about VIP.
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Yeah, 2 dances seems about right. A lot of dancers escalate the action as you buy more but that first dance had better be good. I like getting dances from proven performers (dancers I know) so I know what to expect. The problem is that my favorite club has been experiencing a high level of turnover. Very few familiar faces. I am in more of a research mode trying out new dancers, which can be fun.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Stage is audition got LD and LD is audition for VIP.

Minimum 2 LD's. And that assumes that she hasn't already plugged VIP. If she has, she's gone. And if she starts plugging VIP *during* the LDs, she generally won't do til the 2nd song (after which she's gone -- i hate multi-tasking).
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If I am thinking about going private with a dancer, I can tell within a song or two anything that I could tell with a dozen.

One thing about the old escalating action sales strategy is that most girls will ramp up the action right before a song ends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion