tuscl

Can they really take off perfume?

One dancer asked if I wanted a dance and I declined and said her perfume was too strong, and she said she could take off her perfume using baby wipes if I wanted a dance. I declined because I always thought to take off perfume that strong you'd at least need to take a shower, but can dancers really completely take off perfume using just baby wipes if needed?

4 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sure she could take it off. And you really are as handsome as she says you are. And you really WILL have much more fun in the CR because it is much mroe intimate. And...
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL. Rick got jokes.

I know most people probably don't feel the same way, but I don't mind the perfume at all. Then again, I probably haven't encountered a dancer that wore a really strong perfume yet. I usually don't smell a dancers perfume if she just sits down besides me and talks. I've only noticed it when I'm getting a lap dance and were up close and personal.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol rick

I have run into the strong perfume issue with dancers alot, and it seems that a major wipedown w/ babywipes can help alot, but doesn't remove it completely. Alot of the dancers have got to understand that some of us have to go home to SO's that can smell a SC visit a mile away.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You take off perfume by adding more stink
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion