tuscl

Building a rapport at a club

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:57 PM
I was wondering how long did it take for you guys to build a solid rapport at your favorite club or clubs ranging from dancers, waitresses, bouncers and VIP hostess and if you guys get any special treatment. It took at least 2 trips to set rapport with my favorite dancers. Waitresses it took about 1 1/2 month and for the rest off the staff it was abot 4 to 5 months. Now I get good seats constantly, no drink min, special prices on the VIP rooms and I could pretty much get away with a bit more things then other people cant. LD are becoming fun ranging from LFK to DKF on some occasion and neck sucking.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm still working on that. It has only been 10 years. Problem is dancers keep coming and going. The same with managers, door girls, waitresses, bar tenders, DJs and bouncers. The only one that has stayed the same is the owner and I have never ever seen him.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Dancers are easy....as long as they stick around. Once they know you will spend money, they will be your BFF. I wouldn't say it takes much longer with the staff but it kind of depends on when you frequent the place. Show up 3 or 4 times when the place is dead and you'll make "friends" fast.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I haven't done this yet. But I'm sure if you go often enough, there will be certain advantages you'll experience that other customers won't. About a week or two ago, I met a dancer at a club I frequent, that will probably become my first favorite. This chick is my type and will probably end up taking all of my money, lol. Only problem is, I'm not sure what days she works and I don't know how to find out other than calling the club and asking which is something I really don't want to do. Any other ideas?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    the best way to start a rpport at a club is be respectful to the staff &very kind to the ladies and go to the clun as much as you can
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @GoVikings, treat her really well one day in the club and try to get her number. I've had decent success with that at places where I thought this was never possible. I'm sure the girl would be happy to tell you when she is working. It's money for her, and a guaranteed customer who perhaps she even enjoys her time with. I have been able to build some level of rapport at the club I'm frequenting. The hosts/managers generally know who I am. I've been going less often but they haven't forgotten. Some dancers know me, others don't. Just be a true gentleman in the club and respectful to all. Tip well. The dancers waitresses, bartenders, etc. all appreciate that.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    @gsv- Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. Last time I was there, I asked her what days she's working and she told me her upcoming schedule. However, those days have already passed. Good thing is I do know she works at night, so it won't be hard to find her there. Funny thing is I've only seen this dancer at the club twice and she seemed to recognize me. That really surprised me because it was quite a long time between my first and second visit that I saw her. Guess people just don't forget a face.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @GoVikings- Those dancer are usually the best one to give you awesome LD and probably some OTC or ITC. @gsv- How much do yo usually tip the bouncer, waitresses and ect? When I was at my favorite club on Saturdays night it was busy as hell and I got the only open table which was in the back. not more then 5 min passed by and one of the bouncer went up to me and said if I was having a good time. I told him if there was any open chair by the seats and he looked around and said " Fuck that bro im going to put you n celebrity stage one" note celebrity stage one is only open for a group of 8+ people coming into the club. so I tip him a 20 for a good area thats semi private. Ever since then I get upgraded to stage 1 even if theres no table they will actually bring one out from the back for me. my usual waitresses I will tip them 25 plus and non regular waitresses 15 to 20 dollars. Bouncer around 40 dollars.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    TABB- Anything is possible, but I doubt it'll result in any ITC or OTC. Reason I say that is because this is just a pastie club and it's in Virginia where the laws make strip club's less fun. This is a low mileage club and I doubt a lot of ITC or OTC is going on between dancers and customers. Let's hope I'm wrong though, because I really dig this chick. :)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @TABB - I don't tip the bouncer too often to be honest. I've done so before though, believe I gave about $20. Waitresses/bartenders I tip with each drink that I get, and it's usually a good amount like 20-25%. I've become decently well known for the day shift for the sheer number of times I've been to the place. But the night shift doesn't really know me too well. It's a lot busier at night and there's a lot more girls, even some girls who are new to the club. To be honest I actually like it that way. Sometimes you don't necessarily want to be known as the guy who frequents the place, but rather the guy who doesn't 'need' to go to a club like this to have contact with beautiful women, but just does every now and then for the fun of it. That's if you're interested in actually taking a stripper out on a date and such, which I've done. It's quite different from OTC as you're clearly not just straight up paying for her time. @GoVikings - I honestly think OTC is always in the cards no matter where the club is. True it less likely in some places, and some girls are not open to it. But it is worth a shot especially if you like this girl. I say the first step is to get her number. See if she wants to go out sometime. Worst she can say is no. Feel free to PM me if you ever need any advice.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If you limit your visits to the occasions when you can drop big bucks, say two or three times a month, you will be remembered. A weekly regular who buys two beers and is a cheap tipper gets a negative rep.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The shortest time I can remember is recently at Stir Crazy. I had been there many times in the past, but with my more recent return, I was "known" when I arrived the third time. By the time I got to "my" seat at the bar, a beer was waiting for me. Of course this was just the bartender, but the regular dancers soon followed. I know they talk and watch most everything. They see the bartenders actions, they know there is money to be made. Bouncers, the less interaction the better. The owner, about 6 months. Even puts a few "on the house" now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber speaks the truth. I have been there at Stir much less, and the barmaid is good. The visit I made before the last time I saw Clubber there, she remembered me also. I would n't say I'm a big spender, but if you tip appropriately and treat the staff (including the dancers) well, you'll build a rapport soon. Up here in Detroit, my ATF club, it took awhile, but the waitresses take very good care of a regular that treats them well.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I finmd if you're good with people in your regular life you can build a rapport with anyone and everyone whereever you go.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    As noted here, dancers sooner than staff. Maybe 2 or 3 visits and time with same dancer definitely gets you noticed. A few weeks for staff to catch on. If free preferential treatment is available, I would think you could see that after a couple of dozen visits and quite a few thousands of dollars. Of course, this all assumes that you are respectful to all involved.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Much of the above has been my experience. I will note two opposite labels that have come from this. The first time I noticed I had any clout at the club was when one of my night shift favorite dancers worked a day shift. I was coming every two-three weeks during the summer, split between shifts. Save 1-2 girls, day shifters were always the same. I always tipped at the stage and got dances from 2-3 girls each visit. One day the night shift girl was there when I walked in for lunch. She greater me after I sat down and said, "Hey great to see you. Did you know that you're the man around here? All the girls talk really highly of you." there may have been some SS in there, but she's one of these dancers that are real straight shooters, so I believe her. The other side: I was with a night shuft ATF and she commented on some PLs at the bar. "Man look at those losers over there. Those guys are here more than I am! And it's not like they're spending much, they just sit there. I'm glad you don't come in all the time like that." I wonder if she would have said the same thing if she was collecti paper from them. Aside from that, DJs and bouncers love when you talk up how great their jobs must be, and tip them. In the same period as above, I stopped havin to pay cover and the DJ always asked me if I wanted him to play my favorite songs. This were great perks, IMHO, even better than having your drink prepares for you. In my experience the waitresses turned over more than the dancers.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I used to go to my favorite club about every week or twice a week from late March to April. The past 8 weeks I been busy with training, so I only been to the club 3 times and by the look of it ill only be there twice a month now. Surprisingly I go in the night shift, cuz the first experience I had going into the day shif sucked and not in a good way. The only perk I haven't done is to take advantage of the VIP room but I will in august.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I was shocked the one time you walked in and she went over to tell you where I was sitting. Good club, my friend! I'll try to keep it "warm" till you get tired of the snowbird thing!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I visit a club in Calgary more often than any other club, not because it is a good club but because I am in Calgary frequently on business. First visit I tip my waitress generously for each drink and ask her jokingly for a private dance. She laughs and points to the dancer on stage as a better choice. So I take the stage dancer for private dances and be damned if takeout isn't available! Next visit to the club I give the waitress a fat tip and my thanks. She tells me: "I thought a naughty boy like you might like a dancer like her." Ever since that visit, that waitress has been giving me 'tips' about the current roster of dancers whenever I show up at the club. About 50% of the time I score some sweet takeout. Since there are no house dancers at this club, just a different roster of touring dancers every two weeks or so, this waitress is pure gold for me. I continue to tip this waitress very well, even took her out to dinner once - but she refuses to 'play' with me.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If the dancer is trying something extra, it usually takes a minute or two after we're back in the semi private dance room. If I had more than normal to drink and I'm trying a move shadowcat talked about, I might not try it except on a dancer I've gotten comfortable with. I'm usually in crowded clubs so I haven't had a dancer do what I consider an extra in a very long time. Knocking on wood now because I don't want a dancer pulling something out and sticking it inside her with no protection. I never had a dancer do that though so I think I'm safe.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I meant never had a dancer stick something in where I thought I should have protection. Of course if I had enough beer, I wouldn't care what she did. Another reason to not drink too much.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    What move is that?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    it took me 2months going once a week and tipping heavy and yes special treatment n higher mileage free admissions ect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion