tuscl

Free dating web sties memberships?

I'm just wondering what the experiences have been. They make you register for a free membership just to look but the trend seems to be very limited free viewing. One site called Fling I'm highly suspicious. They make it look like you can send free emails but I never saw a way. After a free membership with no pic and almost no information, I have 3 pages of unread messages from hot girls. I have to pay to read messages or respond etc. Seems like a setup. Anyone ever pay the fling site?

9 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    I haven't been on fling but have been on other sites. When you sin up for a free membership. You can't do shit unless you get the top of the line membership.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The only thing you get from free memebership is ability to see who else is using the site. No communication or messages unless you pay. This is true with Fling.com, sugardaddyforme.com and adultfriendfinder.com. Plenty of Fish (pof.com) is an exeception. They will allow contact and messages with free membership. They charge for things like pre-sorting who will contact you.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Plenty of Fish is your best bet. Met a nice girl there, had a couple of good dates, no connection and it fizzled out, but its the best one if you don't want to pay.
  • jjcw
    13 years ago
    AdultFriendFinder is another decent site to meet people. You do have to buy a membership to send or respond to profiles but the real good parts of this site are the free chatrooms, member videos, and instant messenger. You can talk to people using any of these items without having to pay.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Fling will send you tons of spam messages while you are a free member. Once you pay, good luck getting one.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Fling is no more free than window shopping is free. If you wanna buy something you have to pay for it.

Real free sites are free and don't make you pay to use them.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck free dating websites none are free
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    How do you mean that none of the dating sites are free?

What do you have to pay for Plenty of Fish or OkCupid?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the responses. I think some of these sites are getting into pay for web cam sort of stuff. I have stumbled on some free web cams. One guy even said that stuff was better than a strip club. I was thinking I don't want to visit the same strip club.

I did see on one site where the girl was pulling in $350 from dozens of guys for one short show she was putting on that probably did not last longer than a couple of lap dances or 10 minutes or so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion