tuscl

Look into my eyes...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 20, 2011 12:18 PM
Look into my thighs... not around the thighs Hypnotist teaches lapdancers A HYPNOTIST is helping lapdancers lure men into spending more money on their sexy shows. Entertainer Grant Saunders was called in by club boss Jason Armitage as takings slumped in the recession. Grant ... stripper tips Girls at Cleopatra's Lounge in Huddersfield, West Yorks, hope to keep spellbound punters forking out for £10 dances. Matt ... eyes have it Grant, 34, said: "They will use a technique called anchoring. The man's subconscious mind becomes open to suggestion as a dancer speaks to him and gives him a little touch on the shoulder or the knee. "It's similar to what Derren Brown does on TV to make people do things." But no one will be put in a trance, in the style of Little Britain hypnotist Kenny Craig - played by Matt Lucas - who used the line: "Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes." Grant said: "It's just about making them better saleswomen." Jason added: "My girls could earn £5,000 a week a few years ago. Now they're lucky to make £500." Dancer Sabrina, 25, said: "I never say never to learning anything." If this catches on we're fucked!!!

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm putting blinders on !!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'm gonna wear mirror sunglasses so they'll hypnotize themselves into paying me for extras ;)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I like the way you think troop!
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    It works the other way too. The best topic of conversation with a new dancer is sex since that can put her in the mood and if you can talk a good game will get her almost as hot and bothered as you are.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I thought they were already doing this. At least I know I get pretty hypnotized at times.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You will like sucking cock You will like sucking cock You will like sucking cock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion