tuscl

Ok, so this is probably nothing unsual to a lot of you but

for me it is.

Two things happened tonight at a club that I've never experienced before. First of all, after I paid the cover charge, they gave me a receipt. I don't know how unusual that is, but I thought it was out of the ordinary because every other club I've been to they just give you a bracelet for your arm.

The other thing that happened tonight was a girl kissing contest. Basically, 8 of the dancers that were working competed in it. 2 dancers each, 4 teams, and they made out on stage while everyone cheered. Honestly, it wasn't all that impressive to me. But that's probably because I didn't find the majority of the dancers that were working attractive. Tonight was a total bust as far as dancer quality, which is disappointing considering I was there during one of the busiest times.

Anyway, are these 2 things as unusual as I think? Or, is it just because I'm fairly new to visiting strip club's?

7 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A paper receipt may be cheaper than an arm bracelet. The paper receipt is rare. Some clubs have lesbian shows if the dancers want to express themselves that way. Usually not advertised, but sometimes it happens spontaneously. A kissing contest between groups of dancers sounds like s lesbian show that they just wanted to put on for their own amusement and for the off chance the customers might enjoy it.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I would prefer a receipt over a bracelet. And clubs have different promotions (kissing contest, etc.) to interest customers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't recall ever getting an entry receipt or a bracelet. At one local club they do give me a receipt for every drink. The only bracelet I've seen ID those over 18, but under 21, dancers included.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'd prefer a watch, bracelets are girly
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    SuperDude- They said the purpose of the kissing contest was to interest customers/ draw more people to the club. I was a bit surprised that 8 dancers would be willing to make out with their co-workers. I mean, sure, maybe a couple of the dancers are lesbians, but I highly doubt all of those girls are into that type of thing. But they went through with it.

Funny thing is, the one dancer that I thought about getting a dance from (didn't end up getting one, dancers just weren't impressive), said she doesn't kiss other girls. She came over and chatted me up, and when the kissing contest was about to start, I asked her is she participating, and she said I don't kiss girls.

gatorfan- lol
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Many dancers have told me that at least 50% of their co-workers are bi-sexual.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    I have one dance that is a regular and she told me that she is "Financially bi-sexual" as in if it will make her money, she's for it, otherwise she's just not that into it.

I can vouch for her comment as one night I took her back with another dancer and she had her face all buried in it because she knew that was what I wanted to see. It was financially a good move for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion