tuscl

Have You Caught Anything from a Dancer?

Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:29 PM
Time to come clean. Have you ever caught anything from a dancer? I'm not only asking about STDs. A cold? The flu? Several years ago I came down with severe strep throat from make out sessions, similar to what have been described in a recent thread, from a dancer.

24 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Interesting topic. So far, nothing to write home about. But after my last trip to Adelita Bar and Hong Kong, I think I will be getting myself checked out in a week or so.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    30+ years and counting: Nothing that I could definitively blame on a stripper. Colds and flu can come from anywhere, so I don't count those.
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    I think I caught a really bad cold from a stripper giving me a Stevie. I guess the customer b4 me had a cold.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I get a case of what I affectionately call "Stripper Crud" nearly every year. Is it worth it? Oh hell yeah.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No, not that I remember.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    just an occassional headache
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Probably but just colds. I blame the people going to church sick with colds and whatever they have and wanting to shake your hand as getting me sick most of the time. I don't usually shake a dancers hands. Shaking hands is a good way to get sick. Therefore going to church is hazardous to my health because of all the sick people that go there. I do not like to be around a sick dancer either though. I especially do not like it if she wipes her runny nose and acts like she wants to wipe something on your shirt. That's just gross. She should use a napkin or excuse herself. I have seen dancers wipe their nose and wipe their fingers on customers clothes. I hope to stay away from those dancers. They don't care if you get sick.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Not that I know of. ;)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Nothing but leaving with no money. I've gotten BBFS from several dancers & am D&D FREE
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    A couple of colds. But my theory is that going to strip clubs frequently exposes you to a lot of common cold viruses, and helps you develop defenses. So I heartily recommend strip club visits instead of Vitamin C mega doses.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Got stuff, but not sure if it was from dancer, doorknob or toilet seat.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My ATF had a cold once and I came down with one, but that could have been from any of the many people I saw daily.
  • Contango6
    13 years ago
    No. It's all been good!
  • TcVegas
    13 years ago
    Glad you started this thread, its something I worry about. Been going 15 years, not so much as a cold.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I got sick from Stevies twice in one year. Now I never let the breasts surround my face. :^(
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I've never caught anything I can attribute to a stripper but my damn wallet catches some odd weight loss virus every time I go into a club.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Yes the flu herpes mumps syphilis irritible bowl gingivitis and a mild case of chicken pox
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'm sometimes hesitant to receive stevies from dancers that have been on their shift for awhile, don't know where those titties have been.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Nothing except a skin rash (horrible itching) a couple years ago (possibly SC food). Sometimes a pimple like structure on lower abdomen nothing serious. These go away in day or so with treatment of anti bacterial ointment. Do sex covered except one occasion (accident) and have taken some BBBJ. No STD's I know of. A friend, M who is also a Hobbyist has done a lot of them bareback and takes a lot of BBBJ from them. He has not come down with anything. He recently had part of his bladder removed along with prostate due to cancer. He is 72 and has fully recovered saying he has got his dick back and is having all sorts of providers over at his house. He divorced his wife at 65 and moved into rent house to see strippers and done 50-60 different girls. He has been doing this one stripper for 6 years who had moved to BackPage.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'v caught hell from a couple of them.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Poverty
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ lol superdude!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Hard to pin colds and such on them if you are otherwise out and about too. So far nothing for me.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Get the genetic markets on the antibodies and then have CSI Miami confirm it came from her pussy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion