tuscl

liking what you don't like

LeeH
Georgia
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:30 PM
I can't stand short hair -- P had short hair. While a little ink is OK, a lot is a turn-off -- P had the most ink I've ever seen on a stripper. Five minutes after meeting her, I was convinced that P was one of the sexiest women on the planet. Anyone ever have an experience like this?

11 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Lee - I have a similar problem with Gina at Pink Pony. I'm not into breast implants at all, and she's got these big and very obviously fake hooters. But I gotta tell ya, when she's on stage or sitting with me, I can't seem to keep my hands off her. Maybe it's because of her super personality and/or her obvious other charms, such as a dynamite tan, ripped abs, or naturally touchy/kissy style. In any case, I'm all hers whenever she can find a minute to tear herself free from all the other guys who also seem to enjoy her company.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    It happens sometimes. I think it depends on the girl. I'm not a fan of short hair, but some girls make it sexy. I'm not a fan of tats either, but the last SC I went to the girl was seriously tatted up and she has become an ATF. All of her other features met the criteria I like and we had great conversation and she knew how to work it when it came time to for the LD so the tats weren't even a factor.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I have had many similar experiences like this with men. Totally not my type. Not even attractive really, but there's just something about them.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I agree with stiletto sometimes it doesnt matter what you like you just connect maybe its pheremones
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Not even attractive really, but there's just something about them." Yeah, I get that a lot. lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sort of. My ATF has way to much ink for me, but that fact is easily overridden by the Asian she also has all over her.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My origianl ATF blew me away the first time we met. Any of you remember Carter that danced at the Columbia Platinum Plus 10-12 years ago. She had fake tits but was by far the most popular dancer that ever worked there. I first observed her in the semi private lap dance room. I was getting a ho hum dance from a cute little blond when I observed her givng this old guy a really hot lap dance. "Hey, I want some of that". So I went back out to the main room and waited. Hoping to hook up with her. I waited a very long time but my patience was rewarded. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind me. "is Any one flirting with you?" It was her. I said no and she sat down, took my hand and placed it on her thigh, and began firing off questions. All the while she kept shoving those big fake tits into my arm. This went on for 30 minutes until she finally asked me if I wanted a dance. When she slipped out of that black cocktil dress, she was every mans dream. A perfect 10. That relationship lasted for 2 years including meeting OTC for lunch/dinner. Then she abruptly and without warning quit the club and moved out of town. Never to be seen again. Yes I deplore fake tits but had to make an exception for her.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    It happens. At various times in my life I've been attracted to: blondes, brunettes and redheads; long hair and short hair; large breasts and and no-larger-than handfulls. Sometimes it's fun just to review a strip club visit in my mind the next day and think about who I was attracted to. I guess I'm an equal opportunity SC patron.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    What's funny is that even if a particular dancer is not your type she's usually still attractive in a conventional sense and can win you over easily enough with personality, sexy moves etc. The girls I don't find attractive never look any better to me no matter what they do.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    My unassailable personal preferences, which I will staunchly defend, are only as strong as my last wonderful experience. Life is about taking it all in and adapting.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    yup, like i've said when describing my ideal woman/dancer, there are exceptions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion