tuscl

X Men, First Class

Sunday, June 5, 2011 2:26 PM
Of all the superhero TV shows and movies I've seen in the past forty plus years, this one, by far, has the most skin and the most sensuality. There is a scene very early in the movie that will be of interest to members of this site. A pair of CIA Agents are staking out a club in Vegas (circa early 1960's). They see a limo deliver a group of cuties in lingerie to the club. One agent strips to her lingerie and joins the girls. The girls march downstairs into a club. The club has a main floor and a series of semi circular booths. As each girl goes into a booth, she closes a heavy velvet curtain, making the booth private. One of the girls in the club later, it turns out, is a supergero in hiding. Throughout the movie, she makes stripper comments. Worth your while, however you watch movies.

3 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting this is the second mainstream movie out in theaters right now that has a strip club scene in it (Hangover 2 is the other one)
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    I think Mystique (with her shapeshifting) and Emma Frost (with her telepathy) would both make better strippers than Tempest (the dancer with the wings).
  • ericsacto2
    13 years ago
    Nice thing about Emma's powers is that she can go bareback with you without having to worry about getting a STD. I did find Mystique's natural body a bit of a turn-on when they panned down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion