tuscl

Perfumes - which ones do they wear?

ericsacto2
California
Saturday, June 4, 2011 10:15 AM
My wife had a difficult time finding a perfume to wear. She eventually solved it when we want to a strip club and liked what a dancer was wearing. We got the perfume which in addition reminds us of our time at the club everytime she wears it. The perfume is Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. We also recently found Soft Embrace by Victoria's Secret as nice. I'm curious - what other fragrances do strippers wear? My anniversary is coming up. :)

20 comments

• biggb011
    13 years ago
    PLEASE! Do not let your wife walk around smelling like a stripper... Every strip club I have been to, from New York to Los Angeles I have always felt every stripper smelled the same. They smell like the sweetest honey mixed with semen and a hint of lime.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    LOL I totally disagree with biggb011! This is Mrs. m00tpoint and I also liked what our current favorite wears. It also happens to be Very Sexy btw.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I used to purchase VS for my SO, but now she has something she likes better and she buys it. No idea what it is, and to be honest, why would I care? She likes it, end of story.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Very sexy seems common nowadays. Romance was somewhat common years ago. I like both scents. The last time I was at a club, I noted a new scent on a dancer. When I asked her what it was, she said something like Cupcake from V.S.. It's more of a lotion or body spray, but it wasn't too sickeningly sweet.
  • Notsosly
    13 years ago
    I'm not a fan of perfumes. However, I AM a fan of body lotions. The scents are fainter, and less flowery.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Stripping101 : Never wear perfume. some customers cannot go home with the scent on them. Instead wear body spray. I don't have to worry about going home but none of my favorites wear perfume. Body spray. Yes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    For me, even the pleasant scents tend to be too much, and most strippers who wear them don't seem to understand the concept of moderation. Then again, many of them may be attempting to cover up their own body odor that builds up over the course of the night.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    shadowcat makes a great point - body spray is a lighter scent that isn't overpowering and fades away quicker than perfume does. Those of us w/ SO's at home notice & appreciate little things like that.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    One dancer had a great scent and I asked her about it. Sandalwood. Very subtle and very nice.
  • ericsacto2
    13 years ago
    Body spray - got it. What body sprays stand out?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Pink Body Spray from Victorias Secret. I'm addicted. I've always been careful with perfume. I was sitting with one of my regulars and one of my fellow dancers walked by. She said hi to me. My customer said disgustingly " Jeez she smells like a Mexican whore house".After that I went up to her and nonchalantly smelled her.Ever since then Ive been super paranoid. I try on perfume and then wave my arms around trying to tell if I smell like a Mexican whores house.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, A Mexican whore house or a "Mexican whores house"? Her house may smell like tacos! Yum Yum. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "My customer said disgustingly " Jeez she smells like a Mexican whore house" You misunderstood - that was actually a compliment. Just check out the #1 & #2 Best Clubs!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Do strippers have to worry about going home smelling like men's cologne? Should I cut back on the "Curve"?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like Skank Weed by Ambrosio
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber: he said a Mexican whore house. My Android phone sometimes thinks it knows better than I do how to spell :). @steve229: lol... I never saw this girl in the VIP, I mean never. Either it was the smell or the enormous tattoo of her boyfriends name across her chest. But..it was probably her dances..:)
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat that is a good question I will ask around I think most dancers smell like cheap booze, cotton candy and despair.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I think most dancers smell like cheap booze, cotton candy and despair." (breathes in deeply) ahh, intoxicating...
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Eue de cum seems to be a popular fragrance in the Houston clubs.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i was in a club last week and this black dancer who had just come out of the dressing room walked by and i was overpowered by whatever she was wearing. my first thought was that it smelled like baby powder but if it was she must have used up the full can in one sitting. it was absolutly overpowering! actually sickening!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion