tuscl

Condoms

Columbo
Atlanta
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:30 AM
Condoms are one of those male essentials that most of us never give much thought to. Anyone have any thoughts or advice on condom selection? Do you go for ultra thin or stick with thicker ones for sturdiness? Any particular brand work for you best? Any brands to stay away from?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've been using the Skyns ones for about a year now. Haven't had one break yet.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Some research on this turned up two new condom materials, microsheer and polyisoprene. Skyns uses polyisoprene. Both are supposed to be stronger and add sensitivity. Anyone found one to be better than the other? I would guess microsheer is, since when I went shopping they were twice as much. Picked up a pack of the other, but haven't had a chance to try them yet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What's a condom? I have never got any woman pregnant without one. I also haven't caught any dread disease in over 30 years.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Skyns are ok. Durex got top rated in a review a few years back. I use ultra thin, because at my age I need all the help I can get.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Stealth condoms. They wont see you cumming.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I like the glow in the dark condoms...when you really get to thrusting, you get a nice strobe light effect! I actually haven't need to wear on in years...not sure I'd remember how to get one on if I had to.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Here is my choice. [view link]
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Any condom that doesnt break will do
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    ultra thin, always
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    it realy doesn't matter. just as long as it doesn't break
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    bang: Yes it does matter. I can't use the standard thickness Trojans anymore; they are just too thick for my 50 year old dick to feel anything through.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion