tuscl

Any mileage in Illinois?

Madison07940
Illinois
Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:02 AM
Is it just me, or are Midwestern clubs a little stuffy? Has anyone had any success in finding mileage or OTC at any clubs in the Chicago area?

13 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    That kind of stuff is illegal you moron
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    try Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN or Arnie's Idle Hour - Harvey, Illinois
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    ss1- Right, OP is a moron or a real tool. Same poster whose 1st thread asked for a national mileage/OTC list. In 2nd thread, gripes about not wanting to waste money in CR, yet in a response post in another thread claims to drop $1.5-2K in club visits. My advice- get off computer and study for your exams- US workforce needs more people like you to compete in the global marketplace.
  • Madison07940
    13 years ago
    So in Samsung1 posting on May 27 of the Penthouse Club in Detroit, he writes..." A tip to the bouncer got you considerable privacy. Mileage was high from Talking to a few patrons and dancers. I was taking it easy sp no dances on Friday." The information he was extracting from these patrons about mileage was for what purpose? I am glad to see Minnow put his glasses on and spent some time reviewing my threads.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I did not post a May 27 Penthouse Club review about talking to other patrons or tipping the bouncers. I don't know what you are talking about.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    OP is a moron or a real tool. Same poster whose 1st thread asked for a national mileage/OTC list. In 2nd thread, gripes about not wanting to waste money in CR, yet in a response post in another thread claims to drop $1.5-2K in club visits. ^^ same poster that played along that maybe it was a self portrait pic and it turns out that she is a he, and a troll no doubt.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Safe to say that many readers here have attained high mileage and OTC at Midwestern clubs. Maybe you're hanging too close to Chicago; after all the Midwest does include a lot of non-Chicago territory.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I smell bacon...
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    LOL at Realist123....It might be Chris Hansan new gig on how to catch predators at the strip club.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Cannot attest to the main downtown clubs as we have not been there yet. (Pink Monkey, Admiral) However, from our experience, mileage is good at Club O. I am sure that only our own personal rules kept more from being on the table. Had we wanted to explore those options, I am sure we could have. Given the long times and the number of girls in VIP I am certain the mileage is pretty high.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it's just you. Madison07940's Profile Member Since: September 2010 • Last Seen: May 2011 Reviews: 0 • Articles: 0 • Discussions: 3 • Comments: 6 • Pictures: 1 • Hotlist Clubs: 0 • Reviewed Clubs: 0 Well, that's 30 seconds wasted.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I got 25mpg at 80mph on I-55.
  • rowdy1984
    13 years ago
    I don't know about chicago, but St. Louis (east of the river) is high mileage all the way. Springfield has one strip club, but don't expect anything more than the rare diamond in the ruff with mileage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion