tuscl

San Diego or Adelitas

tusclman
Georgia
Friday, May 27, 2011 12:05 PM
Never posted on this board before....going to San Diego soon for several days (alone) and was looking into the scene there, which doesn't seem too good. Cheetah's is "ok", but everyone says that SD is pretty tame. I'm a pretty tame dude, never had any "extras" but enjoy a good lap dance with great mileage from smoking hot chick as much as the next guy. So, the question is whether I should stay in San Diego (and if so, where?) or go to TJ and try HK or Adelitas. I'll admit, I'm a bit worried about going to TJ for two reasons: 1) I will be alone (is it a good idea to go to these places by yourself) and I don't speak Spanish, and 2) I'm wondering if the only things available at Adelitas/HK is a little more than I am comfortable with chewing, so to speak. Any help from the experts?

8 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    Adelitas and HK are for sex, not for lapdances
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Realist is right, TJ is primarily for extras, although I'd guess lapdances or something similar there would be good. I've not been, although everyone assures me if you take a taxi from the border to the clubs, you'll be okay. As for SD, don't bother. I lived there for a while and was amazed how lame the clubs were, especially considering it's southern CA and home to military bases. If a club is nude, then there's a six-foot "moat" between you and the stage. Otherwise, it's a bikini-bar setup.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Neither Realist or Rod have a review at either HK or Adelitas but they are not incorrect. Adelitas is a bar with a hotel above it, zero chance for a lap dance. Hong Kong is more like a strip club than Adelitas but not much more. When I was at HK I could not get a lap dance sitting down, but for the cost of a drink I got a lap dance at the bar while standing. Only got the stand up lap dance to get me up stairs. Amnesia is a strip club with real lap dances but is no cheaper than a US club. I had my best lap dance ever there. $80 for two nude girls and I could have had a happy ending with my pants still on. I would not normally recommend Amnesia but this might be a good club for you. Extra's are still available for additional cost. I speak almost no Spanish and I had no problem in TJ. That said it is probably E St Louis/Detroit/DC tough and should be treated that way. Tusclman, I see you have been to Houston and many other great club area. I went to TJ as my first top ten club visit and was not disappointed and TJ held up pretty well in my personal top ten list.
  • Notsosly
    13 years ago
    Been to many clubs in San Diego and the 3 main ones in TJ (HK, Adelitas, and Amnesia). Basedon what you are looking for, go to Amnesia and ignore the clubs in SD. You might get lucky in some of the smaller clubs, during the day or a slow night in SD, but it would be expensive. Amnesia is just like any US strip club, same prices for pretty much everything, but you can also bang the girl if you want... just be prepared to pay $100+.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    HK is the place to go. Buy a girl a ficha drink, and ask her to give you a lap dance. Many girls there do not go upstairs, and just work for drinks/tips. They also have cheap private rooms for a few minutes at a time. Adelitas is renovating the back of their club, and appear to be doing something similar. Money talks. If you have dollars, you will find a girl to do what you want.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Oh for crying out loud, go to TJ and experience it. It is almost a certainty you will go there, have fun, and not be compelled to go upstairs and bang a chick if you don't want to. Just buy the girls drinks and encourage them to fool around. On the other hand, in SD it is quite likely you will be disappointed; the value for money is mediocre at best. As many expert TJ guys point out, you can be very safe in TJ. Walk across the border and take a cab to HK (my recommendation). When you leave the club, take a cab back to the border.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    I live in San Diego, and I travel to TJ every week. From a hobbyist's view, the two are light years apart. There is no comparison in the type of services you'll get. TJ means FS with great looking women for the cost of a few lap dances in San Diego. So if you truly do not like sex with great looking women at minimal cost, then stay in San Diego. TJ has the two top clubs on this site, Adelita's and Hong Kong. San Diego has diddly squat.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    if i lived in the area i'd go to tj at least once to check it out. if i liked it i would keep going back ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion