tuscl

Visiting San Diego

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:22 PM
So I am taking a business trip to San Diego, I see that there's a couple of decent SCs out there, though nothing overly special from the looks of it. Was wondering if there were any recommendations in that area, as perhaps I'm missing something. I am also looking at heading to Tijuana, as it's quite close - but I am rather skeptical of crossing the border there and all that's involved. I'd love to hear from someone who has done this and on any tips on how to do so. I will not have a car out there, but am not opposed to using a taxi and whatnot. And of course, I am somewhat worried about the STD risk once I am actually down in TJ, given these girls are clearly having a lot of sex (referring to Adelitas and so on). I would love to think that these girls are being tested, but that's probably wishful thinking. Hope it is worth the risk!

9 comments

• silkypants
    13 years ago
    No need for a Taxi, just take the commuter rail right to the border. My advice would be to at least leave during daylight hours. Take the train to the border. Walk across the border right to the yellow cab stand. For $5 + $1 tip they will take you where you want to go. Go where you want to go not where than cab driver wants to go. There is no need to know Spanish but it doesn't hurt. If you are very worried about STD's you shouldn't go to strip clubs looking for extras. My experience in Mexico is that a number of female entertainers in Mexico are more worried about getting an STD than you are.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I know a bit of Spanish so can probably communicate that way if I need to. I've been with strippers OTC and although there's a risk there as well, I feel like it's much less of a risk that something like Adelita Bar, which seems to basically be a brothel. I would not say I am very worried, but it would be a real downer to have a good time there only to come back and find out that I've got an STD. I'd still love to go and check out this place though - and may go for some less hardcore extras (HJ, CBJ) if the girls are willing. Even if that's all I get, it's still a great value compared to anywhere I've been in the US.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    gsv, you let me go to Tijuana with you.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    should
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @GoVikings - it definitely seems like strip club heaven, based on the reviews I've been reading...honestly I might go all the way with a girl there, who knows. Looking through their galleries (Hong Kong and Adelitas), there are some girls that are about average, but definitely a few there that are absolute stunners. Looks like it's just a matter of being a little picky. Not a problem for me given the incredible value here. Your birthday's coming up soon, no? (I remember seeing another thread) You should definitely make the trip! I don't think there's a better place in North America value wise.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    gsv- yeah, my birthday is friday. i wish i could go out there, but it won't be happening anytime soon. but at least i'll get to get a local club up on my birthday. and yeah, value wise where you're headed is at the top of the list. plus the chicks at adelitas are latina, which you know i love. :) i'll definitley make it out there one day. in the meantime, i can hear how your experience was once you come back. have fun man, and be sure to let me know how adelitas is, if decide to go.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah for sure, I will report back to this forum with a detailed review. :) Latinas are among my favorite too. I will be checking out both Adelita Bar and Hong Kong. I'll probably be going down to TJ multiple times while I'm SD. Should be there in early-mid June, may even head back again in August.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't waste a dime on San Diego SC's. Take the trolly and your passport to TJ. Take a cab from the boarder to the Zona and a cab back from the Zona to the boarder then the trolley back to your start point. If you are concerned about any after effects, just go to Hong Kong and you can purchase whatever level you want for the cost of a couple of US priced lapdances.
  • Notsosly
    13 years ago
    GSV, I agree with wwpmi and say do not waste a single moment in SD. WAY over-priced for VERY little anything more than maybe an half-interested dance while you have to sit on your hands. Go to TJ. Take your passport and maybe $250... $300 at the most (you could get laid twice, drink 2 beers and pay for cabs and trolley for $175), but NOTHING ELSE except your hotel room/house key! Take the SD trolley ($5 for an all day pass) to the very last stop and get off right at the border. 5 Min walk over the pediestrian bridge, then though the revolving gates and you will be in TJ. Taxi stand is there through the 2nd gate and for $5 you can go pretty much anywhere in TJ. Just ask for Hong Kong or Adelitas. Politely decline if they try to sell you on Club Amnesia... it's more expensive and the girls are the same. Go straight to HK if you want more of a strip club atmosphere, I usually start out there myself for the eye candy and the crazy ass shaving cream shows they have. For your first time, I would do as others have suggested and leave in the early evening so you can arrive at the club before the sun sets (30-40 min trolley from downtown, 10 min walk over border, 5 min cab ride). That said, realize that while both clubs are open almost 24-7, the girls mostly set their own hours, so the hottest ones will be on Friday and Saturday nights after 8pm, and many not on until after 10pm. It gets very crowded both of those nights, but there are also a LOT of women. And if you can go on one of these nights I will promise you that you will see some women that just drop your jaw at how fucking hot they are... and then it hits you that you could fuck them for $60 + $12 for the room. And $60 is the going rate, some of the hotter ones that think their shit dont stink may try to upsell you, but don't fall for it. Sunday-Thursday starts out very slow with slim pickings from the girls, and it picks up as the week goes on... peaking on Fri/Sat nights. Good tip: always negotiate everything before you go upstairs. Basic procedure is a quick covered BJ followed straight sex. Finally worries about STDs are understandable, but I've never had an issue. Most of the girls are VERY clean and VERY serious about safe sex only. Others might do anything for an extra $20 on top of the regular rate. Old/ugly ones will offer uncovered acts and extras on top of extras, and often for less than the going rate of $60. It's up to you what you want. My advice is to skip the super hot model-type girls (unless you just want a trophy fuck) and go for the cute ones with a fun personality or disposition as they are always much more fun upstairs. I'n headed down there first weekend in June and really looking forward to it. PM if you want more specific info, or read some of my previous reviews of both HK and Adelitas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion