tuscl

Couldn't get a dance yesterday

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:08 AM
I'm heading to the club and a see a bus load of orphans with a flat tire. Since I was an orphan, I felt compelled to help them. It was a warm day here and my ass was sweating, literally. So I discretely took my underwear off after the bus had left. I drove to the club and sat in the back. I was trying to get this hotties attention but as soon as some loser came in, she rushes off to the bar to hug him. If that's not bad enough, all the other strippers seemed to go over to him and the hottie I had my eye and gossip. So for being a good Samaritan I get completely ignored. FML.

11 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Hmm, synchronicity? lol
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No PAS, the hottie is a serial killer and your buildup of good karma just kept you alive.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    "No good deeds go unpunished."
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Simple answer...you built up a large ring of BO around you and they didn't dare come within it.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Maybe you forgot to staple a Franklin to your forehead. Oh wait, that sometimes doesn't work either.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, just go to the bathroom at Bogarts. Be sure not to touch anything and wash your balls. Then go back out and tell the hottie that you just washed your balls. LMAO
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "..see a bus load of orphans with a flat tire. " You sure that wasn't a bus load of Swedish bikini models?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Your reward is cumming on your next visit.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Karma, baby karma. You will be rewarded......hopefully in this life :)
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    Does anyone else think that sounded like the start of joke?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    nice thing about Detroit is that there are plenty of strip clubs. If you can't find a hottie at bogarts just try down the street at Flight Club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion