tuscl

I need you advice!!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011 5:34 PM
I need your input about a situation I'm having with a dancer. Let me start off at the begging of this year. I decide to hit up this strip club for the first time around the second week of January. I had blast there compare to my other strip club experience. There was this dancer that had a really beautiful face but I wasnt that into her because there was other girls that I was interested in. Well she came by later that night and she sat on my lap like other dancer do. for the first 5 minute we talked, then she started to give me dance/talking session for 4 songs. I was going to pay her but she needed to go on stage and I needed to take off, so i didnt pay and took off. she really didnt tell me anything about paying up. the was last time I saw her until last month. When I saw her last month she recognized me and pretty much spend the whole time with me. She told me to come back next time so she could give her phone number. At first I was like if do come back she going to tell me a BS story on why she couldnt give me her number. So I said fuck it ill come back anyways. I saw her and she gave me her phone number, we talked a bit and she told me are you free for lunch and I said yes. We had lunch and t turned out great we talked about everything. Well im not going to make this any longer but I saw her for a few more time in the club and once outside. I'm just wondering what are her attetion and how should I approach this. If you guys want anymore details just ask and I well tell

23 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tell her to suck your cock. If she says no, it wasn't meant to be.
  • vegas4me76
    13 years ago
    Make a move, see if she goes with it or starts hinting at needing money for the rent, etc. Or just keep hanging out if you enjoy her company, but if she starts looking for money, either pay or punch out. There's no way for us to know what her intentions are, although wwith a dancer you always assume they're looking for money. Only you can decide what you want and what it's worth.
  • Nick_Name
    13 years ago
    How much are you spending on her when you visit the club? Maybe she's like any other salesman - take a client to lunch and they're more likely to buy from you.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I never got bad advice from a UF fan. Anyways the lap dances she gives me is totally different from any other lap dances I had. For example the third time I saw her I was walking towards my table but she stopped me and started to grind on me for a whole song. I told her lets set at my table and go on with the preceding. The next four songs all she did was make out with my neck and she actually kised me on my lips a few times. when the session was over she looked at me and said go for it and extended her neck out. So I was like dont be a pussy and I pretty much made out with neck for a minute or 2. Ever since then every dance I go from her has been like that. FYI I seen her a total of 5 times in a 2 1/2 month time frame. Only twice I actually went to the club to see her with out a group... counting my first time checking out the [view link] really once.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I agree with gatorfan
  • DannyNH
    13 years ago
    I'd like to know the same thing as Nick. How much money are you spending at the club, is she giving you sex when you two meet up and not expecting money, and how many guys is she dating?
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    The money I have been giving her isnt that much compare to where she works at. lest see the first time I only gave 3 dollars in tip and i didnt pay her for the four lap dances. second time was only 40 dollars, third time was 80 dollars. The fourth time was unique because we went on to 35 to 40 min lap dance. On each lap dance was 10 dollars per song and there was around 15 songs she even lost count. I only gave her 120 something bucks and she told me dont worry about it the rest. The last time I saw her I saw actually wasting my mangeres money on her and it was 50 to 60 dollars. thats around 300 dollars I wasted on her in 5 encounters. During are past dates I could she was opening up in different way about her past. Just to let you know this isnt my first time going out with a dancer. The conversation was mostly about family/school/my job and her other job/ she told me if lived by myself i said yes and she said said that she lived by herself and other things. She didnt give me a sob story like the rest.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i was walking down the street one day and this really hot chick walking this little yorkie terrier was coming in my direction. as we passed the yorkie growled and grabbed my pants leg and started shaking it. the chick picked up her dog and kissed it on the mouth then she told me she was sorry and walked on. a few days later same situation as before except this time the dog grabs my pants then starts humping my shoe. the chick once again says she's sorry but asks me if i have a few minutes to have coffee with her and i say ok. we're sitting in this outdoor patio sipping our coffee and she introduces herself as grizelda from a lost gypsy tribe in romania and she tells me that her yorkie, skeeter, is psychic and can mentally communicate with her and he told her that i'm her future bedmate and that's why he grabbed my pants both times we crossed paths on the street and humped my shoe the second time. skeeter knows that grizelda is a virgin so he was showing her how it's done you see. she then went on to tell me that she felt a powerfull psychic force from skeeter that compelled her to get up out of her seat in the cafe and she started giving me a lapdance and rubbing her titties in my face all the while chanting a gypsy love poem. it was as if we were both possessed, in a dreamlike state and suddenly skeeter told her to stop, or so she said anyway. she gave me her phone number and told me to call before the next moon wanes. see? same situation!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    As well when she on stage she will actually interact with me in a conversation more then the other patrons. I usually go to tha club on a bi weekly basis becouse my my friend need a sober diver on the way home from his VIP treatment and my cousin and co workers go there every other month and my PR/manager goes there as well. This club is pretty high class, it bunch of retired golfers, high class business people and some athletes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    nengneng?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @TABB - I am not really sure what your question is in this situation. Meet her outside the club as much as possible, and try to land in her bed. That's really the best course of action here.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Tabb, You need to flat out ask her what she wants out of the relationship. You then are going to get a gut feeling from how she answers. Is she stuttering? Do you get a weird feeling she's lying? Ask her!! And if you get a bad feeling, Listen To It! And realize she's only interested in using you.. If she seems nice though and Does Not Ask You For Money EVER, she could be a winner.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think gatorfan nailed it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What do *you* want out of this, and what's wrong with just asking her what her intentions are?
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    What do I want from this? Thats a good question, a part of me wants it to be on a professional setting and the other part wants it to have a actual dating relationship. Well when do I see her again its going to be outside the club and im thinking about asking what is her motivation. Ill keep you guys updated on a bi weekly basis or until I find out the truth. Thank for the advice guys and feel free to ask anything about anything.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    TABB, Do you know any FUTURE winning lottery numbers?
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I agree with GF. In addition - An actual dating relatinship is a fools errand as you will then let her just play you as you dole out $$$ on all kinda shopping trips. If your serious about otc, then layout a cupla Bens and make her an offer (show her the money). Otherwise just enjoy what you have been doing with her at the club if you feel its a good value - looks like she is selling the GF fantasy.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ok 2 things here.. first of all i'm disappointed that none of my tuscl brothers enjoyed my story.. lol and secondly tabb never followed up on on his bi-weekly updates...........
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So troop, how was the sex with Grizelda?? :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Inquiring minds want to know!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    oh you know, if you've done one lost gypsy tribe romanian with a psychic yorkie named skeeter, you've done em all ;-)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Whatever happened with this?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Whatever happened with this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion