tuscl

How Often is to Often???

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:04 AM
There was a article not long ago asking about how many time you went to the club this month. My question is similar, how often do you go to you fav club? Once, twice a week? Do you think it helps you build a rapport with the women the more often you go, or does the more often you go put you further and further in the PL category with the women? Do you feel its a good thing when you walk in the club and before you make it to you seat or the bar EVERY girl that passed you stopped you and called you by your name and said hello? So how often is to often, for one club? Personally, I switch it up between two different clubs. I go to each club every other week. I'm starting to think this is too much, To many girls know me to well. I'm not in the PL category as of yet (i dont think) but it is starting to get a lil weird. Ive gotten alot of girls numbers (6 or 7) and they all ask me why I haven't called them. I have no answer. A couple even invited me over cause they were making dinner (i went once). But I have no idea how all the girls put into this nice guy that they wanna hang out with, go bowling with, cook for, go to the movies with, etc. category?!? I go for the extras just as much or more than the next guy. I just don't do ITC/OTC, but I have FUN when I dance... What I came up with is I go to often, strippers aren't suppose to know you personally. Also I went up to a girl to get a dance and she had a small attitude at first. After a few she said she asked me for a dance a lot and I always say no, so she thought I didnt like her. Then she named all the girls I have danced with. 1st. I didnt know strippers were that observant... 2nd. brings me back to my point. I must go to often if girls I barley remember know me very well... It may be time to hang up my stripper pants for a while and get a real girl

8 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    The answer varies with each person, although we all have our financial limits too. But I try to keep it in perspective. I am married, so I'm not looking for girls to date. I am open to OTC but do not actively seek it. For me, it is all for entertainment and personal enjoyment. I think of it like good tasting but empty calorie food: good only in moderation. We cannot survive on donuts alone.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Mr. Bigg - You go an average SC enthusiast amount. I divide the SC patrons into the following categories: 1) The loser guy with no life - Goes 4+ times a week, often before the door fee time cutoff. Spends little money - mostly drinks a Coke or water, and ogles all night without buying LDs or VIPs. They're often skinny/lanky guys with longer, floppy hair (Don't ask me why). 2) The SC Enthusiast - Goes weekly and spends ~$250 each time, buying the girls drinks and indulging in LDs and the occasional VIP. He also has other social engagements when not at the club - dates, parties, and other assorted soirees. 3) The party/frat boy - Usually younger and is "out with the boys" on a weekend night. Often they're obnoxious, loud, boorish, and don't spend much relative to how much attention they demand. Dancers almost universally despise these guys, even to the point of avoiding weekend rotations. 4) The high-roller regular - They go frequently enough to be recognized (at least by their fav) and spend a roll of cash exceeding $500. They often buy VIPs, sometimes doubling-up, which by most TUSCL standards, can wind up being an expensive night. For whatever reason, they're usually obese, florid in the cheeks, disheveled in an "I don't care" kind of way, and cigar smokers. Like yourself, I too switch it up between two clubs, but go about 2/3s the time to one (higher mileage but less attractive women) and 1/3rd the other (air dances but jaw-dropping gorgeous women). You can see where my preferences lie most of the time, but in any case, I'm known at both clubs. AND the girls know who I do, and don't, get LDs from. Frequent any establishment that often and you'll get to be known. Okay, enough on that topic. I clearly have put way too much time into thinking about all this... :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I suppose it's a good thing my fav club is 1.5 hours (drive time with traffic) away, which keeps me from visiting too often. If it was say 15 minutes away, and I could stop by for 30-45 minutes at a time after work or on weekends while running erands, I would be there 4+ times a week! Of course, I would have to grow my hair out then, lol.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If you are there every day they should be paying you
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Rod, you may need to rethink those categories. ;) There are a lot of permutations that don't slot neatly into those buckets.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Category 2a, Likes to have sex with different women several days a week. Perpetually horny. Can afford $2k per month SC habit. Category 2b, Likes to feel-up pretty girls frequently, Perpetually horny. Can afford $1k per month SC habit. Probably come up with another dozen or so...
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @mmdv26 - I would say I'm somewhere in between category 2a and 2b right now.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Although spending $1-2k/mo is a joke compared to what I've seen some people drop at the clubs here in Manhattan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion