tuscl

Would love to get your feedback on my new product - Liquid Lapdance

Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:32 AM
Hey Guys, I helped develop a new product called Liquid Lapdance. We've emailed the founder of tuscl, and we're hoping to advertise on here, but I'm so excited I can't wait. We've been keeping it a secret for months, and the product is finally in stock and shipping. It's a special pair of underwear designed to take lap dances to the next level. The back side is like a normal pair of cotton undies. Around front there's a special latex pouch attached. You put your manhood--everything, penis and testicles--into the pouch. When you're wearing the undies they're comfortable, they feel like normal undies. Sometime before you get to the club (or in the bathroom before you start getting dances), you squirt some lube into the pouch (our favorite lube is included with the package, but you can use any kind). As you get hard during the dance you're inside a wet and wonderful place. My buddies and I have been testing and the sensations are fantastic. The girls have no idea we're wearing anything special. They're comfortable all night. All fluids are kept in the pouch. I'd love to hear what you guys think. If you order some up, include a note mentioning tuscl and we'll send you a second pair for free. I'll be here to answer any questions and see your feedback. You can check them out at [view link]

38 comments

• basketball
    13 years ago
    Sounds interesting for clubs where the girls don't do an HOP or HIP. If they find out you are wearing it though, how will they react?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Go any penis enlarger to go along with them?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No thanks
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sounds interesting. do penis enlargment pilss come with them?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Now there's a good idea. Glad to see creativity and entrepreneurship alive and well in America these days!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Haha, a Depends for the strip club. No thanks.
  • how
    13 years ago
    From the original post: "...during the dance you're inside a wet and wonderful place..." Yes, that place is known as her vagina. No special undies needed.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    And if the dancer goes in for stick shifting, what does she feel and what does she do?
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    You should get the sex items stores that are attached to clubs to carry them. At $20 each some people would probably buy them out to try, especially if anyone recommended them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll pass thanks; jizzing in my pants, even with a pouch, isn't my idea of a good time. Like how points out, that's what pussies and mouths are for. Hope it does well for you, though. I'm sure there's a segment of the population to whom this will appeal.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Interesting concept, but do you have a picture of what the product looks like? Are there different sizes? Are they one time use or washable? You need more info on your website in order to convince someone to buy them. That is just my opinion.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    And for the first 200 callers a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to beautiful Tijuana. Soon to follow on tuscl ads for $19.95 chop-o-matic [not one but to chopping blades] and the always popular George Forman grill. Founder--are U seriously considering this??? No ads in VIP! liquidlapdance - Fill your latex pouch underwear with globs of lube then carefully place the pouch over your nose and mouth while jerking off. Guaranteed to bring you the best [and last] orgasm of your life. IGNORE
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    KY in a jar
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Joker just reminded me that this clowns snuck this ad in the comment column. That's why I put them on ignore.
  • emmett
    13 years ago
    Can't decide if this is a well-done joke or the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
  • mrsunglasses
    13 years ago
    Here's your new tagline: Liquid Lapdance - for guys who don't feel like they're creepy enough yet.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Well, it would have to apply only to clubs where there is grinding contact but isn't any expectation of extras.
  • LiquidLapdance
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback and questions, guys. Q: Do they come in sizes? A: They're one size fits most. They'll fit anyone who can fit into regular clothes (probably not big and tall). Q: Are they one time use or washable? A: They're "semi-disposable". Can definitely be washed and worn many times. Q: What happens if the girl reaches in and feels it? A: If the girl starts reaching in I'd grab her hand and say "slow down tiger, you're gonna make me pop". Best case scenario the girl knows you're wearing them already. Some girls (here in Vegas) are selling them to their customers before the dance as in, "would you like a lapdance or a liquid lapdance?" Q: Is this a joke? A: Not at all. No product is for everybody. This is for guys who want to cum during the dance. It keeps everything contained and you don't get raw from dry grinding.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Founder, ban this asshole, no advertisements please in comments.
  • LiquidLapdance
    13 years ago
    Not trying to advertise. Just excited about the new concept and wanted to hear what you guys think about it. Sounds like some guys like to keep a dry dog. No skin off my dog. I'm loving the wet life over here in Vegas. Gonna go out wearing a pair tonight. I'll be at Hustler Club with some extra pairs in my car if anyone wants to meet up.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I would definitely meet you near your car with your extra pairs of wet underwear, bud sadly I do not live in Vegas. I'll take a free sample pair, come back and review it for you, maybe that'll take away some of the skepticism.. I wan't to live the wet life too! Let's "Make It Rain!!"
  • troop
    13 years ago
    LiquidLapdance 05/21/11 3:21 PM Not trying to advertise. Just excited about the new concept and wanted to hear what you guys think about it ^^^^ liquidlapdance developed by a limpdick with a liquidbrain! not trying to advertise? right.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    if you are going to a strip club where you can't take your dick out then you are going to the wrong ones!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    This product has too many annoyances like standing out in the parking lot putting them on and lubing them up before coming in the club...oh, maybe put them on in the mens room before you leave work. Keep the lube supply in your briefcase. Then you gotta wash them afterwards...can't just throw these in the laundry basket at home and blame the stain on S.O. reaching over and rubbing you while you were both asleep....Remember, baby? Invent lube dispensing thongs for girls that don't get wet real fast. Similar effect, but horse would have to be out of the barn so that wouldn't work so well in many clubs... I do think this guy needs to give TUSCL members a free pair for blatantly advertising his product on the discussion page tho. So....interesting idea, but probably won't reach scale beyond novelty.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm gonna wait until they come out with Gang Bang in a Bottle
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dick Johnson?
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    If you are going to feel the need to jizz in pants, Why not just wear a condom with lube inside it? That also works well for a HJ. "special latex pouch" like a gallon size ziplock?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber: Damn we think alike!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    :)
  • LiquidLapdance
    13 years ago
    bhunter5252 wrote: "If you are going to feel the need to jizz in pants, Why not just wear a condom with lube inside it? That also works well for a HJ." The big difference between LL and a condom is that LL goes on when you're flaccid and stays on you as you get hard. LL stays on even when the dancer is grinding you with that delicious booty. Some of the guys on here seem to be saying it's a bad idea because a bj, hj or real sex is better. No argument from us!! This is for guys who want to take the dance to the next level but keep it legal, safe and affordable.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    You guys should set up a booth outside Mons Venus. Wait, maybe you should just get Mons Venus to sell your product. In the bathroom. Other than that, I can't see a market. As others have said, there are actual human orifices available for my ejaculate in the strip club.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    In clubs where any actual sex acts are limited to very costly private rooms (if at all available), I could see this being a decent solution. There's certainly a market out there for it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm saying gang bangs are better. Preferably 20 girls and 1 cock.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I don't think I could handle a 20 stripper gang-bang on me, I'd have a heart attack!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    But what a way to go
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I'd rather not go at all, and enjoy 1 or 2 at a time for a few more years ;)
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    One at a time is plenty for me.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    I'll take 2 pair. Please send them to: Lopaw 12345 Some Steet Los Angeles CA, 90009
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion