tuscl

Transition to ITC Thanks

Friday, May 20, 2011 7:53 AM
I have just been going to strip clubs for a few months now and with your collective help have made the transition to ITC in what seemed to me a spectacular fashion. I returned to a club I had been to earlier because I had a good feel about prospects there even though I had a poor visit last time. They didn't have the hottest dancers, or the most aggressive I have seen, but the couch cubicles were very private with a heavy curtain and no sign of club management and there were a few gems of dancers among the rocks. I figured that when you hit the right girl, it would be on. The first girl that talked to me I had to send away. She was sweet, but I don't like girls that outweigh me by 75-100 pounds. I later commented that she seemed to bank and the girl who had just blown me said it's because she took it in the ass! LOL! Within a few minutes a slutty acting blond came by, talked for a few minutes while giving me a nice handshake and then started the couch room sales pitch. When I bluntly asked what she would do to make it worthwhile for me, she started hedging, and I thought more SS, but then when I convinced her that I was not LE, she said that for a $50.00 tip, she would give me head. Once the curtain closed, she got concerned again and asked about me being LEO several times making me think ROB. I let my fingers do the talking to convince her and the good times started. She did a great job and earned every bit of her tip. I left before her while she took care of the tip out and went back to my bar stool. Immediately another tall thin blonde came by, sat on the edge of the stool next to mine and put her legs over mine cowgirl style. She gave me her name and then stripper #1 came back. Me and stripper #2 were about 8 inches apart, but stripper #1 came right up to us and kind of wiggled in the middle. I was thinking "here comes the drama" while contemplating an exit strategy. Stripper #2 then gave stripper #1 a deep kiss and turned to me and said, I see you got to know (insert silly stripper name here). DAMN, things are getting interesting! After a few minutes #1 wandered off and #2 told me, "She's good, but I'm better!" Of course the proof is in the pudding and after nailing down the financial arrangements, off we went. It was tougher for me the second time, but am proud to report, that she did not just give me SS, she WAS better. Twice in twenty minutes with two different girls. Whew, what an afternoon. I do think I will like different clubs for different reasons. You can't beat high quality eye candy sometimes, but a low key vibe with cool girls is also nice, but a nice grind with full two way contact is good, but getting your knob polished ITC is definitely outstanding. I guess I will have to see about OTC next. I do appreciate the experience and wisdom of the group here, it opened my eyes to possibilities I would not have been looking for otherwise. Thank you.

14 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    No doubt this site is great for learning about all these possibilities. Sounds like you had a great time. :)
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It sounds like GMD's favorites have found a new customer.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Entirely possible, if it happened in Louisville. Neither of my current favorites is currently sporting blond hair, though. :) "Heavy curtains" don't ring a bell, but there's still a couple of clubs here that I haven't been to, and a couple more whose VIP rooms I haven't been in for more than long enough for them to have been added. My "Derby" article might have seemed a bit of a downer, but it really ain't that hard to figure out what's going on, even with the new laws.
  • Longball300
    13 years ago
    Well the obvious evolution of this situation is: (Stripper #1 + Stripper #2) + (1)rundude + (1)VIP Room = (1)DBJ Now THAT will be eye opening.....
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Son of a gun is only going to clubs for a few months and gets ITC BJs while those of us in Cbus have to go years to even find a decent two way lapper! F U!!!! Just kidding...I'm actually happy for you!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Were they covered or bareback?
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    BBBJ's no cleanup needed! It seemed to be a great value for me. Magnum, my little head did think of the double in the VIP possibilities as they were obviously into each other.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Prim0: If it makes you feel any better, I got FS on my very first strip club trip. Of course, that was 30+ years ago. And not in Ohio. Sorry, dude. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Only if the girl doesnt spit it back
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    2 in 20 minutes, Damn fine work. next time you should go for a double blowjob with both of them, atleast for the novelty, trust me, it can be pretty fucking sweet if they are into eachother.. and your cock!
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Congratulations on your transition to itc.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm transitioning to IHP
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    GMD, I was in Lexington. I still have not found your faves. Work does take me to downtown Louisville quite a lot though.....
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    If you are going to make a long post, please at least use paragraphs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion