tuscl

finding a new club

bang69
North Carolina
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:25 PM
Hey ya'll. My fave club is PP in Greenville SC. I've read lots of reviews on other clubs. And decided to check out a nother club. When you get to the SC you find out its much better then your fav SC. has this happened to any one> if so plese tell us.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If you are looking for a better club than your current favorite then I suggest you drive the 70 miles to Columbia and visit their sister club Platinum Plus. Even their other sister club, also in Columbia, Heartbreakers is probably better
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    visit their [view link] pages to print off free admission to their clubs.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bang, One assumption you make is incorrect. I have a number of clubs I enjoy, but visit each for a different reason. That said, I guess I don't really have a favorite, just one I frequent more than the others, but not because I prefer it over the rest.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    This occurs rarely in my experience, bang69. I have visited many clubs around the USA in my travels. My favorite club is Players in Detroit on East 8 Mile. I'm known there, drink service is superb, there are always hot dancers there that provide extras. Walking in to a new club rarely provides the level of service I am accustomed to at Players. That being said, shadowcat is correct. Go to Columbia PP in the afternoon as we have done. Bargain with the dancers, you can pay a lot less than they ask, and get great extras.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Almost anything would be a step up from the clubs we have available here in central ohio.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Primo come visit us in Indy it's a little road trip but clubs can be fun. You can help me hunt for a new club if I hate the Rick's renovations at the old Gold Club.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I really haven't had your kind of experience. I'm more with Clubber on this - There's no one single favorite club for me. There's a small cluster of clubs I enjoy visiting, each with its own strengths. In Atlanta, it's the Pink Pony for low-pressure relaxation amongst some jaw-dropping beauties, while it's Follies for fabulous mileage with friendly but more average girls. When on the road in Fla, I always get a special kick out of Mons Venus for the hottest babes anywhere and the Inner Room for uber-mileage on big comfy couches. And what's not to like about the special, if somewhat offbeat, charm of Bogart's when in Detroit.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Pretty rare for me that I have a favorite *club* -- moreso favorite *dancers* and I go to their clubs. The one time I had a favorite club was Tiffany's -- very laid back, awesome mileage, lots of fun, great eye candy (incl the occasional 69 simulation right on stage). Then the crackhead that runs the place turned it from female to male. He eventually turned it back, but none of the stuff that made Tiffany's great came back with it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL @ "special, if somewhat offvbeat, charm of Bogart's when in Detroit" Tell us how you really feel, Rod. It's an interesting place to be sure.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    The hope in doing research and checking out other clubs is to find something better than what you have now. Worked for me. A good tip is to find someone here that frequents clubs in your area that knows what they are talking about and see what they say in their club reviews.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    bang69, I read you visited Godiva's. I think that may be the worst strip club I ever visited. I believe it was much better several years ago when I visited too. I'm glad I never bought any dances there because I went there before I knew about this web site that reviewed strip clubs. It could have been worse though. I asked a bouncer if he knew anything about another club around the corner from Trophy club and he said I did not want to go there, it was a gay club. I thought it might be a strip club. I think I found this web site a short time later. I decided it might be better to search online rather than visiting clubs out of the blue. You used to easily find dancers offering lap dances at two for $20 at both Platinum Plus club in South Carolina several years ago. I still do sometimes when the clubs are not crowded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion