tuscl

Hey Babe.. Wanna See My Gator?

Saturday, May 7, 2011 12:46 PM
ok, what fool actually thinks that an alligator would be a chick magnet and impress women? lame, very lame ll. man who kept alligator to woo women charged Published - May 06 2011 05:20PM EST FORD HEIGHTS, Ill. — A suburban Chicago man thought he had the perfect chick magnet in his pet alligator. Authorities only saw a dangerous animal. A charge of possession of a dangerous animal has been filed against 43-year-old Dewayne Yarbrough of Ford Heights, who claims he kept the four-foot alligator to impress women. Yarbrough told Cook County sheriff's investigators he kept the alligator in a small tank and fed it only 10 live mice a month to keep it from growing too large. He said he bought the gator five years ago in Indiana for $200. Animal control investigators did not say how they learned of the alligator, which they found in Yarbrough's kitchen. The alligator was taken Thursday to the Animal Welfare League and will be given to the Chicago Herpetological Society.

8 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    go figure it is in chicago one of the low mileage strip club cities.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Hey Babe.. Wanna See My Gator?" Isn't that gatorfan's line?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My line is let's fuck but nice to see Gator Country has worked it's way to the windy city
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I've heard to beware of babes with braces, but this is ridiculous
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    My questions is, "What kind of woman would a gator attract?"
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ moot, that's another angle on my question, lol ;)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    In two lakes near Houston, fishers have found close cousins to pirhana. People with "exotic pets" are wreaking havoc.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Answer whatever kind of woman the gator wants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion