tuscl

Trip up the East Coast....Route 95

JKing5200
Pennsylvania
Friday, May 6, 2011 9:25 AM
I will be driving from Miami to Philadelphia. Have a bout 20 hours drive time and 4 days to do it in. Would love to stop a few times on the way and looking for some suggestions for places I may stop. Love strip clubs....Extras and maybe some OTC action. Any thoughts pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    From I-95 take I-26 west 63 miles to Columbia Platinum Plus. My favorite club.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    When you hit the Virginia state line, put on the cruise control and don't stop until you're in Baltimore, lol.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Agree with both steve and Ohio. The clubs in VA suck and the VA state police just seem to lvoe out of state plates.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Don't know anything about extras or OTC action though - do strippers do that sort of thing anymore??? I hear that the clubs in Miami are very strict, so you certainly don't want to start in the clubs there. Baltimore clubs are pretty lame too, except that ones on the Block. Buying lady drinks can be vry rewarding there, so be generous. No good clubs in philly either. Just damned tough to be a hound on that route. However, come to think of it, maybe I was too hard on the VA clubs. I hear Richmond is good this time of year. You know, it is tough to remember the details of all of these things with all the non-posters coming on here looking for information regarding club action. Maybe before you post a question like that you could share some intel with the group regarding the SCs that, in your own words, you love so much.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with rickdugan, let's see some intel or reviews.
  • JKing5200
    13 years ago
    You guys are right. I will get some reviews up after my trip. I also will post some reviews of some local Philly clubs that I like. ALways have been a fan of the playhouse in Burlington NJ (Rayne in particular). IN Philly I like Club Oasis....Reviews to come this weekend. Thanks for the input.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    JKing5200, I'm glad to see you do have a review. I'm with my friend, shadowcat. Make that 1 hour drive west on I-26 to Columbia Platinum Plus. It's a fine place in the afternoon. Check out the numerous reviews we have posted.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Also agree with steve and Ohio
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Four days, so I assume you have 3 nights: Cocoa Beach, FL; Columbia, SC; Baltimore, MD. VA is a wasteland. I've heard some good things about the clubs in Fayetteville, NC, but haven't stopped there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion