tuscl

Stripper confronts patron outside gentleman's club for allegedly leaving without

Thursday, May 5, 2011 1:25 PM
Many consider it rude to leave a gentleman's club without paying for services rendered — especially the dancers. A 23-year-old man learned that the hard way when he left Potter's Gentleman's Club, 625 E. Michigan Ave., allegedly without paying for lap dances, said Jackson Police Lt. Elmer Hitt. Hitt said the 24-year-old stripper followed the man out of the club about 2 a.m. and demanded he pay her for lap dances performed inside. When he refused, she open the passenger door of his van and tried to get in, said Hitt. He said the man then began to drive away, and the woman was "half dragged, half swung," between the open door and vehicle. She was eventually able to climb in and grab the steering wheel, which is when the man stopped the van, Hitt said. He said it isn't clear how far the man drove, though the van either stayed within the parking lot or traveled a short distance outside of it. Hitt said the man denied owing money to the dancer. He was cited for driving on a suspended license and his van was towed. No arrests were made, said Hitt. [view link]

11 comments

• Frequenttipper
    13 years ago
    Get'em girl!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did she try to collect her tip for the blow job?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Potter's is one of the finer clubs in Jackson. The dirtbag should have known better than try to rip off the dancer.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Don't mess with strippers.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    I was short on some cash after I went to the VIP with my ATF and when I told the her she was totally cool with it (much to my shock) She had every reason to get pissed at me and get a bouncer or something, but she said it was cool. I paid her back the next time I came back to the club, she has been a favorite of mine for quite a while and I felt so bad that I could make that kind of mistake. Guess it pays to act like a gentlemen and establish a good relationship with a dancer and treat them well.
  • msftt
    13 years ago
    Once at a Deja Vu in Indiana when I paid at the end of two dances for $20 each I mistakenly paid $30 (thinking $15 each) instead of $40. The girl took the money without question and went back to the dressing room. Later as I sat with another dancer I realized my error, and had her call the first dancer back out so I could pay her the other $10. I just like being fair & honest. The first girl seemed a bit miffed as I apologized and paid her what I owed, even though she didn't have any problem when I made the mistake in the first place.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    I used to hang at Potters a lot when I worked over on that side of the state. I should stop in and see who it was.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    That's dangerous territory. I wonder if he could have offered her double the money if she stayed in his van a little bit longer and gave some extra service? Then watch her reaction after all that when he says he was only joking about double the money because he was broke. hmmm, might be the first customer death in the parking lot.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    wow that is not safe
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I once gave a dancer a fifty dollar bill in payment plus tip for two twenty dollar dances. A little later, while I was sitting at the stage with another dancer, the first girl stormed up and demanded to be paid the rest of what I owed her, which she claimed was another $20. Clearly she had mistaken the $50 for a $20 or was trying to play me. I tried to be pleasant and explain, but she wasn't satisfied until she found s $50 in the wad of cash she had strapped to her ankle.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    13 years ago
    msftt, I guess the first girl couldn't count. I bet she was one of those college students mentioned in the discussion later on....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion