tuscl

Dancer zits.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:22 AM
So I am talking to a dancer the other night. Of course I was looking at her fine breasts in her outfit. I noticed though, she had several zits (pimples) on them. I decided not to get dances from her and got dances from another babe, who gave a spirited "handshake" Do you get dances from dancer with big zits. You ever feel like popping them?? LOL

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Depends, like everything else, in the case. Not usually, though. And I'm definitely not even tempted to pop them!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Were they all over her body or mainly on her tits? If it was more centered on her tits, that would be a little weird. I can understand maybe one here and one there, but it would be a little distracting to have a white head bouncing right in front of my eyes. Some girls might have more on their face than the rest of their body because of the makeup build-up thing. If she's a butterface, it might be overlooked. But the pock-marked, or even scarred face might prompt a bye from me.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I was at the White Sox game the other night and saw a girl coming up the stairs with a low cut top that had all kinds of red sores in her cleavage. It looked like abad case of herpes. I guess her boyfriend (who was with her) gave her a present when he titty-fucked her. I would run if I saw a stripper with herpes all over her tits.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I saw a dancer once with tits the size of a pimple.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Occasionally my favorites will get a zit or two. Because I know them, it is not a big deal. However zits on a dancer I don't know would be a turn-off. Sorry.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I've heard semen is good for your skin though, so that pimple on my chin should clear right up.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    opps made a bad typo lol...on *her* chin
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam: Who are you getting the facial from? LOL.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    zits and tits
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, samsung1, it's going to take some time for this one to blow over. LMAO
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1, Talking about opening your mouth and inserting a coc.., err foot! Zits. plural, anywhere would be a turn off to me. Perhaps one or two not overly intrusive, but more, not for me.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I have to comment in this one because I have some insight. I'm a dancer and I get to see other dancers in the bright lights of a locker room (not always a pleasure). I'm going out on a limb with my honesty so don't persecute me too much for this guys. Some dancers have way too many zits. Many of the dancers that have these Major blemishes are the same ones I have to call the manager on because they have locked themselves in the bathroom and then passed out from shooting up drugs. It's amazing what abusing oxys and heroin do to the skin. BUT..I've seen some truly amazing, gorgeous girls, including myself (if I may say so) that have a slight complexion problem at times. While I've never had body acne, I think I can speak for dancers when I say that before I started dancing I had a perfect complexion. However, wearing heavy makeup, sweating on stage, and the stale and windowless abyss of a stripclub has a major effect on skin. Not to mention how much traveling I have done. Traveling to new clubs to work and the time in airplanes is stressing to the female skin. Soooo, I did what I recommend others do. I went and got a prescription for an oral antibiotic. Now my skin is clear and smooth as it once was before I ventured into this job.
  • bitterdbag
    13 years ago
    I usually don't frequent Deja Vu clubs, but one night I was part of a bachelor party and ended up at one. The 3 for 1 lap dance special comes on and my buddy buys me a dance from this curvy asian girl. The club is typically dark so I can't make out all of her features well. She starts to dance for me. She turns and grinds her ass on my leg, gets up, and I see what looks like a tiny maggot on my thigh. Then I look at her dancing in front of me, back turned to me, and noticed a big red welt on her right butt cheek that looked like a popped zit. Man was that uncomfortable. I didn't want to be rude do I grabbed her by the waist and basically slow danced for the rest of the song. Needless to say, those pants were cleaned and donated to the salvation army!
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    Adding to stilletos post, depending where these "blemishes" are, they can be from friction too. I've seen girls with tit and ass break outs many of times and they get them from hot sweaty high friction ld's. ;) personally, i have pretty great skin i guess because i never get them myself and my ld's are always high friction...hmmm, maybe its the cherokee in me... :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    kappa: Cherokee? Agh! Pictures, damnit! :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not going to persecute you Stiletto25. You bring up good points, I've worked in the entertainment business too. (Not as a dancer, Clubber !!!) LOL. Those hot lights and makeup would be a bad combination. My original concept was of the effect of seeing pimples on a very beautiful woman that I was interested in. It brought back memories of a former girlfriend who asked me to lance her pimples (Sigh, what a darling she was) Thanks for your insight.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I didn't say a thing! This time. :)
  • curiousgeorgefun
    13 years ago
    The girls are not washing their outfits. Think about it... they sweat in them during a dance routine, then change. They probably don't wash them often because they are expensive and fragile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion