tuscl

Anal / Fisting with Strippers - Ever Done this.

While I think this is perverted and the fisting sadistic I have seen a guy do this to one in VIP. Any experiences?

14 comments

• RickWood
    13 years ago
    Personally not into the fisting thing.

-IF- she suggested anal, I might try it with a stripper, but probably only in an OTC setting...and I'm not paying extra for anal. Anal isn't something I'm really into anyway, but when a beautiful woman asks me to do her in the ass, who am I to refuse?

• pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I think fisting is sadistic also. Who wants a log stuck up your ass? Regular anal sex on the other hand seems to be common. And yes there was this one favorite who enjoyed our occasional passionate dates with anal sex. Now if I can only find her number . . . .
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Wait - you SAW this in the VIP? Where the hell were you?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Fisting ? No. Thirty years ago, I saw a little cutie squat onto an empty champagne onstage during her show.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Anal? No, as I've related before.

Fisting? No to that one as well. If I can fit my fist in there, my dick is gonna get lost.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    @joesparty..you beat me to it. That was exactly my first thought.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I did a babe anally once at a club. With a condom to be sure. She liked it, I liked it. :)
  • how
    13 years ago
    I dated a stripper who while we were in bed asked me to fist her vagina. She was into it. Insatiable.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Are they fisting you?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Is the VIP in Houston a shared area where you can see what others are doing? I dislike that VIP set up and prefer the clubs with private rooms.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    The closest I have come to any of that was a girl who finger fucked me in the ass while giving me one of the best blow jobs ever. I gave her two fingers in return.

I have never been into the whole concept of anal or fisting.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    newmark,

I got that once, but not inserted, just playing around the area. Not sure I would go for it, but to each their own.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    She was really doing it before I knew what was happening. I wasn't looking for it, but I didn't stop it. I wouldn't go out of my to do it again either. The BJ was off the charts though.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Once did a covered anal with a sizzling hot Black Babe in Florida a number of years ago. Was ok & haven't had the interest to repeat. About a dozen times I've Dancers massage the prostate while getting a BBBJ from them. Resulted in great cums.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion