tuscl

Some Miss USA's should become dancers

Gee, maam, we are sorry you didn't like us touching you. Sounds like our good friends at TSA are getting more aggressive. Recently I was subjected to the grope and declined the faggot TSA screeners offer to go into a more private are for his groping

Former Miss USA: I was 'molested' by the TSA
By Ben Abramson, USA TODAY

Former Miss USA Susie Castillo protested after an enhanced pat-down by a TSA screener at DFW.
Weeks after generating an uproar for the aggressive screening of a six-year-old child in New Orleans, the TSA is again facing critcism for an enhanced pat-down.

Former Miss USA Susie Castillo says she was "molested" by a TSA screener at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport after declining to go through a body scanner due to radiation concerns.

According to a detailed account from the Dallas Morning News, Castillo wrote "My private area was grazed four times!" on a complaint card after the screening.

Castillo immediately shot a tearful video recounting the episode more explicitly and posted it on YouTube. The Boston Herald quotes from the video: "That's why I'm crying, that's why I'm so upset. They're making me choose to either get molested, because that's what I feel like, or go through this machine that's completely unhealthy and dangerous."

TSA spokesman Luis Casanova defended the screening procedure. "Everything [the screener] did was according to protocol," Casanova said. "The issue at hand here is Ms. Castillo's feelings about the pat-down, whether it was done correctly. It was done correctly. She has discomfort about it. For that, we're sorry," he tells
The Morning News.

Castillo also pointed out that DFW's screening machines are electromagnetic, hence not a source of radiation like the backscatter models used in many airports
me.

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Uh, "electromagnetic" doesn't not preclude "radiation", dipshit. All the radiation she's concerned about *is* electromagnetic.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Dipshit" referring to Casanova, not vm. Just to clarify. :))
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

Sure you were. I'll tell Ds, err vm, tomorrow! :)
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Well yes, they are all electromagnetic, he's just using "radiation" as the common non-technical citizen would, to refer to what is properly called ionizing radiation (the kind that can provoke cell mutation). There is a difference between machines in some airports that are X-ray based (ionizing) and those in others that are radio-frequency based (nonionizing).

OTOH in his defense the screening agent did give a $20 tip...
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    When we do this to our own people, the terrorists have already won.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I look forward to Clubber tell me about it. LOL. As we undoubtedly will be "screening" a few dancers this afternoon at the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion