tuscl

Why does your ATF scare you??

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 10:11 AM
Ive read plenty articles and I keep hearing a common theme. A guy wants some action from a new hott chick but he says he didn't make a move cause is ATF was there. Or, he waits till its his ATF day off to get a dance from another girl. Or my personal favorite, his ATF caught him with another girl... This is pure craziness, this isn't your wife, this is a whore! Plain and simple, why the hell do you care about a whore seeing you get another whore? Just in case you don't know she doesn't care at all, in the least bit! As long as you keep with the green, she will keep with the pink.. I have girls I prefer to dance with, but when i see a hott girl the original girl wont stop me. Even if OG girl has been sitting on my lap for the past 5-10 minutes. Ill have her get up so I can get the new girl, or even have her get up, go get the new girl for me, then scram...

18 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    She didn't scare me, but she sure had the other girls scared. And she'd catch me right after I had a lapper from another girl, and she'd ask (with a smile) "Have you been cheating on me?" And I'd answer, with a laugh, "Yup, but you still have a better dance, baby." And she did. But I also knew that she always had a weapon around and that she could go from flirty to crazy in an instant. And sometimes, when I'd be taking to a girl and looking to line up a dance with her, the ATF would swoop in and reclaim me with a lot of affection and crotch-grabbing. And I would reap the benefits of almost "straying". LOL
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Well said biggb011. It seems like too many people think they are cheating on their girlfriend if they sample others. It's entertainment, in a strip club you choose who you want to entertain you.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me fooling around with other women, so can you." So goes my favorite line I've ever been able to utter in a club. However, to answer your question, "afraid" isn't the right word. My ATF was my ATF not only because she's an amazing fuck, but also because I liked her. She didn't *have* to pull that bullshit in order to make me want to see her, I saw her because *I* wanted to, and she knew it. I never had to use that line. In fact, any dancer who displayed behaviour like you describe would never make it to ATF status.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some ATFs have a legitimate concern. Who have you been fucking around with? Any chance that you have picked up an STD? They know what dancers are doing what at the clubs they work at. On the other hand, there is no room for jealousy in a strip club. By customers or dancers.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    If you have a good exclusive relationship with a favorite car mechanic (or other person in some service industry) then maybe they'll give you better or faster service, more attention, occasional discounts, more leniency with any rules, etc, than if you shop around each time. If a dancer is your ATF that means you're getting something from her that you really want, and most people probably wouldn't want to risk jeopardizing that.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I agree with gillydon but you shouldnt be forced to be committed to your ATF and next time time their is a good looking piece of fresh meat at the club try getting a double from the newbie and your ATF. Double the Pleasure!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The only time an ATF scared me was when she said she was pregnant.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    It's not that she scares me (ok, maybe a little, lol), but rather that I've found it's easiest to get the the kind of GFE I'm looking for from an exclusive club favorite. A smart dancer realizes being my fav is a good gig - steady income (stage tips, dances, VIPs), perks (drinks, meals) and periodic bonuses (gifts for special occasions) and goes the extra mile to keep me satisfied. I stay friendly with the other dancers in the club, who takes note as well, so someone is always ready to step up if the current fav falters, so that keeps her on her toes. Anyway, always opportunities to "cheat" when she's not there or by visiting another club. Hey, I'm REALLY scared of my wife, but that doesn't stop me from going to strip clubs!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    She does not scare. Always suggesting threesomes and such.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    An ATF dancer is not your high school sweetheart and doesn't merit the status of a wife. It's strictly a commercial transaction. We pay for the attention we get and pretend their is some shared loyalty. See how much you matter to an ATF when the cash flow stops. We are free to buy dances from any stripper in the club at any time. The ATF is always in competition with other dancers and should never take a customer for granted.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    SuperDude introduces a needed note of reality. Still, I've known a few favs for a long enough time to enjoy our non-sexual time together; I enjoy their personality and share some of their OTC interests. RE: OP -- Nevertheless, a fav may be "possessive" for reasons other than "sexual jealousy or possessiveness" For example: As SD says it's a commercial transaction. Dancer is only protecting her source of $$$$; she's NOT sexually jealous. OR, women are competitive with each other over male attention because it is a sign to them and other women the they can attract BF/husband material. Even if your fav isn't interested in you as a sex partner/BF she gains by having you demo attraction to her. The message to other women/dancers is "See, I'm more attractive to this desireable guy than you are!" And you don't have to have movie star/athletic looks to be attractive. If you act like a man not a boy, are confident, look successful, and have money you can fit the general female template. Your fav may compete with other dancers over her other regs when you're not there. None of the above precludes the genuine chemistry experienced by some of the posters with their long timed favs or ATFs. I guess the point is: Don't assume genuine liking or genuine sexual chemistry in all cases of possessiveness. And guys, we help promote this when we buy into the PL fantasy of finding a real GF in a strip club and act accordingly by spending time exclusively with our fav when she's working.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I spend exclusive time with my current favorite because she's the only one in that particular club who combines the looks, personality and willingness to fuck that I find attractive. There is literally no other girl in that club with whom I *want* to spend time. If that changes, I'll rethink things, but until then, I don't see any reason to stress over it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "An ATF dancer is not your high school sweetheart" Good thing! My high school sweetheart wouldn't let me touch her boobs, lol.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Scared are you serious?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Don't know that she could, unless she took me flying and did some loops or other crap!
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    If they get too obnoxious or scary I simply ask if they would meet me and a friend otc for CG, BBBJ, anal, fisting.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't remember being scared. I still remember it as being amusing when a dancer I slept with the previous weekend got really ticked off at me. My crime? I spent too much time with another dancer in the lap dance room. The dancer I slept with was really steamed. She screamed "ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER TOO!?", I thought to myself "not yet". Then I simply said no. Then I explained to her when she came back and was more calm that she dances for a lot of guys and we're not married so why should I be limited to who I can get dances from? I guess in hind site, she actually became happier that we still had something going from time to time because she called me some kind of player whatever that was supposed to mean. I've been called a wide range of things from different dancers. It's like every dancer can create an image of you in her mind that is totally different from other dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Correction, a dancer has scared me when I worried that she might have a sexual disease. Another dancer I slept with scared me when she told me she liked me better than any other guy she knew and then she said that was really saying something because she has known a lot of guys. Now that statement was double scary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion