tuscl

Best Atlanta strip club for bachelor party?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:32 PM
A buddy of mine is getting married next month, and I was wondering what's the best Atlanta strip club for a fun bachelor party? I'm not too concerned about that "embarass the groom onstage" kind of shit. Just looking for a place with a good atmosphere and friendly, smoking hot girls. I think a decent crowd can add to the party vibe, but I'd rather not go to a place where it's so crowded you can barely move. Super high mileage is not necessarily a factor, since the groom's not really down with VIP action. (Yeah, I know, he's a bit prudish that way.)

7 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Bachelor parties seem to be popular at the Pink Pony. They only have air dances, but the girls are beautiful and friendly. The club offers the "embarass the groom on stage" if you decide you want to go for that. I think what's nice about the Pony is that it's kind of a mainstream club, so if your guy's kind of prudish, he can still enjoy himself without getting himself either in trouble by being tempted for extras, or by his wife-to-be wondering about what went on at some no-name and presumably seedier club. The only other club I can think of along these lines would be the Cheetah.
  • Timbuck12
    13 years ago
    Skip the strip clubs and call Top Shelf Entertainment for at-home entertainment. They have a website where you can see their girls. I've been to a couple bachelor parties where Top Shelf was used and each time they absolutely blew away anything I'd ever seen at a strip club bachelor party. Go with the 2-girl package and you won't be disappointed.
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    i agree with tim somewhat. ive have been to a couple strip club bachelor parties and they were ok at best. I have thrown about 8 bachelor parties in my time (last one being 2 months ago) and they are ten times better. I never use top shelf or any other company cause even though you may get the girl in the pic, you never know how the girls will act. its best to just get someone who knows alot of girls to arrange the party at your, or someones house. i wouldnt mind setting things up for you if you were on the west coast. but i only know mostly black dancers in atlanta. and i dont know any adult film stars in atlanta either. so id suggest asking around a lot more before you go with a strip club. and find yourself a person who can get you some women you'd like...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm gonna say Pink Pony or Mardi Gras or Oasis. Cheetah is just too stuffy and Follies is just to extras oriented. My bachelor party was held in a private home. The best man hired two girls from a local topless bar.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Shadow, You liked that so much next stop was Tennessee. For the batchelor party outside entertainers or Pink Pony.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Greg my bachelor party was so many years ago that Tennessee didn't even exist. And there is never gonna be another party thrown for me!!!
  • tuscaloosa
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, everybody. I hadn't even thought of the at-home option. Might have to look into that. Otherwise, Pink Pony sounds like the winner. I agree with shadowcat about the Cheetah--there are some beautiful girls there, but in my experience, not too friendly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion