tuscl

vegas question

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:46 AM
whats the best strip club in Vegas im thinking about either Little Darlings or Cheetahs much help is needed thanks

8 comments

• gator469
    13 years ago
    Little darlings is a nude club with bed dances that can be interesting cheetahs is topless the over the hill dancers are on in the afternoon the hotter ones come on at night I would recommend the talk of the town if you like young hot dancers its kind of a dump but its known for having young gals starting out in the business
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    ahh ic thank you for the help i just heard mixed reviews for these places
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    You'll have mixed reviews of almost every club: sometimes the same place will make a widely different impression depending on night, season, girls/manager on shift, etc., (plus a club can hit a slump or a turnaround in a matter of weeks) and reviewers' tastes and moods also vary - which is "best", would depend greatly on what are you looking for. Uber-hot babes to look at in a fancy club environment, at the expense of high hustle, high price and huge crowds, would be the realm of Rhino or Sapphires on a weekend; Talk, as mentioned, would be for the just-getting-started fresh girl, fully nude, at the expense of the room and neighborhood being low-rent. FWIW Little Darlings seems to be getting improved reviews lately and I enjoyed a recent visit myself (BTW: as all-nude clubs, both Darlings and Talk of the Town are no-alcohol-served 18+ venues)
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    LD was the first place i wanted to go first when i was looking up clubs and cheetahs seems like a good place the other clubs u said seem like a lot of money i still thinking of viisting LD. but can u let me kno how LD works
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    it all depends on your tastes. if fully nude & young is yr deal, then definitely Little Darlings. If looks aren't that important, but cheap dances are, then Cheetahs may float yr boat. If you don't mind spending bux, and wanna see a better looking class of women, then go to Spearmint Rhino. Remember, best selection of women will always be evenings, Thurs thru Sat. Hate to read complaints from guys who visit clubs on Tuesday afternoons expecting to find a limitless number of hotties...
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    Cool thanks for the notes u been to any of these places I heard the rhino one is a lot of money but I think I will try ld
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I have been to many of them. Depends on your preferences and budget: - Full nude, Lil Darlings (but not my preference as even daytime cover is high) - Daytime, Olympic Garden - Nighttime high budget Sapphire or Spearmint Rhino Cheetahs is more miss than hit.
  • pipe6444
    13 years ago
    So I should go to the clubs at nighttime cause it's less money and thanks for the help guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion