tuscl

Happy Easter.

Do you go to strip clubs on Easter? Most clubs are closed during the day, but a lot will open tonight. Anyone going anywhere?

14 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Well you know me. If I am in the area, I can see something Stiring in me. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Thinking about it. Everybody else is working this evening, so I don't see any reason not to be out and about.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Naw, I don't often go to clubs on Sunday. Has nothing to do with the holiday, more to do with Sunday and getting ready for the week of work.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Naw. I am wore out from 3 days at my favorite club.

VM: as you can see, I got my computer back up.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought about but it was already starting to get late. Then I started watching Doctor Who on tv, then it was late and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep on my sofa. I thought it was a good thing I stayed home because it was only around 12:30 or 1 AM when I fell asleep. It would have been midnight before I got anywhere with the late start I had due to Easter activities and late Easter church services I went to. I got to sleep in the morning though. I wasn't originally planning on going to a strip club but starting thinking about it when I kept seeing this girl in the Saturday night church service with some nice legs who wore shorts and propped her legs up for a while. I thought the strip clubs would be mostly empty anyway so I stayed home.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once went to a strip club on an Easter Saturday night. It wasn't as crowded as normal. One dancer I talked to said she had to get up early to go to church. She wasn't going to get a whole lot of sleep because it was already late.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once went to a strip club on an Easter Saturday night. It wasn't as crowded as normal. One dancer I talked to said she had to get up early to go to church. She wasn't going to get a whole lot of sleep because it was already late.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Took a Sunday drive around Philly. Club Risque, Show n Tel Showbar, Penn's Port, and Daydreams were closed, late afternoon / early evening.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Never made it close to Stir today. Oh well, but I did make it to Showgirls South Saturday. Funny story for you.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yeah I visited 4 strip clubs tonight. Two of them were closed though.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Changed the oil on my F-150, took off the winter wraps from my rose bushes, toured the property on a quad repairing a break in the fence, barbecue on the deck with my dog.

Doesn't mean I didn't think of SCs. It's been three weeks since my eastern blow out and I am getting twitchy again.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Went to church.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Went. It wasn't crowded. Nothing extra noteworthy, but a good time overall.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I made it to Inner Room. Nothing like a free dinner buffet plus hot women wearing practically nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion