tuscl

rick's cabaret in las vegas closes...

Monday, April 18, 2011 2:18 PM
according to a poorly written story in "Gaming Today," Rick's Cabaret in Las Vegas closed sometime within the last few days. The chain said it did not see a bright future for sin city. Perhaps someone in the Vegas area may have more info. I would think this good for clubbers as the top dancers from Vegas might bolster the rosters at some other clubs...

3 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    interesting, they are now listed as CLOSED on TUSCL as well. I just tried calling and no answer just a voice message that did say they were still open but since no one answered I am guessing the voice mail is outdated already
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    Corporate closed this location. There was a press release. This Ricks wasn't profitable. I blame the location. The LV economy just isn't able to support a place that far off the strip.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    It's not much further off the strip than Treasures or Paradise Bananfish, I think it might be more to do with visitor numbers and the companies health overall. My visit to LV is the cheapest it has ever been in four years later this August, primarily due the hotels dropping thier rates I believe. I will miss going to Rick's but the upside is OG and Rhino are still there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion