tuscl

Do strippers clean up between customers?

Monday, April 18, 2011 8:08 AM
I have blown my load in private VIP rooms and gotten some boobies pretty messy from time to time... do the girls generally clean up after this? I saw one girl later giving a guy a table dance, and had her boobs in his face, and couldnt help but wonder if she had washed up...

22 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    At the place I go to, yes, the girls go to the restroom frequently, presumably to take care of this (and other things). There are probably instances where girls don't clean up between guys, I'm sure this happens in some clubs...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm sure some do. I'm equally sure some don't.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Quite often after a LD session she will excuse herself saying that she would like to go freshen up. I think they do clean themselves up, at least at the clubs I go to.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Several years ago there was a disgusting old fat bitch, stage name Kenedy, at the Columbia Platinum Plus that boasted on club chat that she would have her BF cum on her tits before going to work so that the PLs could lick it off. Fortunately I do not believe that most of them are this gross.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Whenever possible, I like to sit where I can see the VIP entrance. Extras are the norm at most clubs here. If a girl leaves VIP and doesn't head to the locker room, she's not getting anywhere with me. Last time I was at Bogart's, there was an industrial size purell bottle in that biohazard of a VIP. Ha! To her credit, my girl used it on her chest and hands after we were done.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Some do, some don't. I knew one germ phobic dancer who would wash the pole everytime she went on stage, then towel wash her body after each trip on stage. She would also shower and wash her hair after every lap dance. You could tell because her hair was slightly damp and often smelled like shampoo. A few times I saw her rub wet-wipes on the seat and the table before she sat down. She was a decent dancer, and gave some pretty good contact for being so germ phobic, but was a bit too nervous for my comfort. Now if I could find someone as hot as my favorite, careful as the neurotic, but still naughty and adventurous in the VIP, she would be perfect.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    13 years ago
    Lets put it this way- I'm sure given there druthers most will most of the time, some maybe not. But I'm just as sure that when the club is crazy about fining girls for not getting on stage in time for their set that sometimes 'cleaning up' is just a quick half-hearted wipe with a paper towel..... face it, it is about the money after all.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    This is why I like to be there when they first come on their shift. I like to see them walk through the doors, go to the back, change clothes and head right toward me. Given this scenario, I'm all hers for the evening.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I agree with that, it's good to be the first guy. :)
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I like to be the first one who does her right when she comes on shift.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Never did like sloppy seconds. Tycoons in Detroit used to have an onstage shower shower show. In the remodeling, they took the shower down. Your question makes the case for shower shows, a new two for one idea.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    One would hope so, however I think we've all smelled smelly snatch.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    I like to people watch at my club almost as much as I like to watch the stage. Some girls head to the locker room religiously between private dances. To their credit though, my club keeps it on the warm side and it's not unusual for the girls to get a little sweaty during private couch dances. But yeah, sometimes I'll see a patron head to the restroom, come out a moment later, meet up with his favorite dancer and they proceed to the VIP, they'll stay back there about 20-30 minutes, they both emerge from VIP with patron making beeline to either the restroom or door, dancer making beeline to the locker room. People watching is fun. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Before I even think of detting dances, I watch the dancer for some time. Being a basically afternoon customer, many have done no LD before I get them. My faves always go "freshen up" before dancing for me.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I'm with Clubber. Clubbing in the afternoon definitely has it's advantages - like often getting "virgin" dancers that have not done any dances yet. Takes the mystery out of the "where-has-she-been-and-has-she-washed-up?" dilemma.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with lopaw and Clubber. I like to be the first customer of the day. Since my home club opens at noon, it's difficult for me to do afternoon shift. So, if I arrive right before the beginning of nightshift I catch the A level talent when they're fresh.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    In response to a crackdown on the pastie rule, most of the girls at my regular club now use flesh colored liquid latex on their nipples. You actually have to look close to tell, but it's there. Before we go to the VIP, my current fav always goes to the ladies room and removes the latex. So at least I know her nipples are clean! Gee, never thought I'ld have something good to say about pasties, but there it is, lol.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    "Cleaning up" for many strippers just equates to additional sprays of cheap perfume between customers.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Maybe the real question here is, do we, the customers, clean up in between dancers? I know some of the ladies don't like to follow a particular dancer because of what they might have left behind.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Name for new operation: "Club High Jean."
  • travelingguy
    13 years ago
    Not a day shift guy (I actually have a job that requires me to work...) but I do try to get there early for evening shift partially for this reason. There is a club in Atlanta that I watched the dancer I had just given a pearl necklace to run directly on stage for her set - no cleanup. Some guy went up to tip her and went back to his buddies bragging how she was all 'sweaty' for him... This is why I always excuse myself to restroom before any close up with a dancer, I grab a wet towel and bring it back with me. I play off asking her to wipe off a little by telling her I have allergies to some perfumes. Most dancers do not mind. For a similar reason, all my OTC involve the girl showering too... Oh, do not forget to buy her a drink and offer her a mint or gum. ;-) One man's cum bucket is another man's wet kiss!
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    Easiest way to tell: look at the club in general. Is it clean, and professional looking? Then in my experiences the girls are the same. If it's a dirty club, or girls are willing to give $5 HJs then, most likely not. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion