tuscl

Men claim they were robbed by a stripper at Dayton hotel

A man told Dayton police that a female he brought back to his hotel room took his and his uncle's wallets and got away with $250 in cash.

Police were called to the Dayton Marriott Hotel, 1414 S. Patterson Blvd., around 5 a.m. Tuesday, April 12 on a theft report.

There they met with a 52-year-old male and his uncle. The uncle said he allowed his nephew to use the room for the night and left his wallet there.

The nephew said he needed the room because he went to the Harem Gentleman's Club and met a stripper. He said he gave the female a lot of cash while they were at the club, then they went to breakfast nearby. She then drove him to the hotel because he had taken a taxi to the club. She joined him in his room for a while, but when he got in the shower he heard the door slam and realized she had left with the wallets.

He told police that he chased her down in the parking lot and confronted her after she had gotten into her silver SUV and started to pull away. She denied having the wallets and scratched him to get away. Then she said she would drive him back to the hotel entrance, but sped away before he could get in the car.

The police report did not give a name or description of the female or what kind of car she was driving.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/blogs/con…

1 comment

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    It wasn't my uncle. LMAO, I guess that is one of the good things about having a gay uncle. He would not have let me use one of his rooms, and I dare say I wouldn't have wanted to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion