tuscl

Like. Be the first of your friends to like this.

Anyone else notice the new feature when you open up a blog or article?

19 comments

• sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I sure did. I don't know if I would want the whole facebook world to know where my favorite hangout spot is. You know what I mean? I don't think I'll be clicking on THAT button, lol!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I agree with sexualchoc. I'd like to keep my facebook life separate from my SC life. Even if it is a good article or blog, I won't be clicking.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    LOL I agree with you guys.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    It's not just this site. I've noticed that lots of other 'adult themed sites' are giving the option to share an article, embed a video. Really? I mean, really? NOT!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, unlikely to happen for me, either...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Even if I had an account, I wouldn't.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm voting with my feet.
  • founder
    13 years ago
    Bad idea?
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I'd hate to accidently click on that while drunkenly surfing. I'd have some essplainin to do ....
  • founder
    13 years ago
    I removed it
  • gk
    13 years ago
    There's too much sharing on the Internet and social media. If you slip up or select the wrong controls, the entire world knows too much about you. I doubt if I would ever use a "sharing" option.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I've already had too many reponses to 'friend requests' that I don't remember sending.

Maybe my computer needs a breathalyzer ....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Bad" might be a little strong, but I'll admit to a little trepidation when I first saw it, trying to remember if I've ever logged into FB via the web on my phone. :) Thanks for removing it, anyway, and saving me from embarrassing myself.
  • founder
    13 years ago
    Just a posthumous FYI: having the like button on this site doesn't compromise your privacy. It's only when you click it that it is shared on your FB page.

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    F: True, but if I'm logged into FB via the web, and maybe the app, FB leaves a cookie that tell them who I am. So if I *accidentally* click one of those "like" links, I inadvertently link my TUSCL account to the FB one in some obscure corner of the Internet over which I have no control. :)

So, thanks for making it go bye-bye.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Founder is our friend.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    One of the many reasons I am not a big user of Facebook. Thanks for your efforts, Founder.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I accidentally clicked on one of those like buttons while on facebook. Probably shared all my information on facebook with everyone. That would amount to one tiny cropped profile pic and my birthday. I guess they might learn more by looking at relatives pictures. I used to surf while drinking. I'm glad Founder removed some obstacles. I wouldn't want a bunch of strange questions from relatives. Of course when everyone knows your business, you never know what may happen. The last place I worked at, someone must have been a talker because it seemed like everyone knew I went to strip clubs all of a sudden one day. Over the course of the next few weeks, I had one girl in our facility proposition me trying to have an all nighter at a local motel and I had another girl I didn't know ask me privately if she thought she could make it as a stripper. She said she was thinking about it. I had no idea what everyone was saying about me. I'd rather keep my personal life more private.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I meant surf the internet. Not actually surfing the ocean.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion