tuscl

testing out dancers on main floor?

Thursday, April 7, 2011 10:14 PM
For anyone who goes to clubs with dances on the main floor, is it possible a girl who doesn't go very far out there would go far in the VIP? So far my experience has been that if she does well for $10 main floor dances she is worth taking to the VIP and seeing what she will do in there and it has turned out pretty well so far. The ones who let you suck tits, play with pussy over thong and stickshift out in the open normally provide very nice mileage in the VIP (some background, this club does $10 single main floor couch dances, 5 for $50 in a VIP lap-dance room with semi-private booths and $180 30min suites) But has anyone here ever tried/ or had luck at one of these clubs with a girl that gives low mileage in the open but gives very high mileage in the VIP? I've been wanting to take some chances and take some of these low-mileage main floor girls to the VIP, I know it's hard for anyone here to say, I'm just wondering what others experiences with this have been, have they ever gone from timid to freaky with you?

19 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    it is a crap shot if she is low mileage in the main floor but high mileage in VIP. I would only try this crap shot if I could not find any high mileage hot dancers on the main floor. Sure some are shy and get freaky in the back but from my experience majority are not this way. I have also met some who are high mileage on the main floor but in the VIP get more uptight because some clubs will monitor the VIP more closely than the main floor since they have cameras directly pointed on the VIP dances but no real monitoring system for the main floor dances (other than just by chance walking by and seeing something they shouldn't)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I'm with samsung1 on this one - I wouldn't really chance it with a girl that's low mileage unless you don't see anything better. Those are pretty decent prices for VIP (but I guess it's all market based), so I suppose its also not too much of a risk. It's too bad clubs monitor these things so closely, but I guess they have to.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Some girls don't like to get nasty in front of the entire attendance, so may hold back the high mileage for the VIP. Then there is the occasional girl that is high mileage on the floor, only to regress in the VIP. This type is all about "making the sale" on the floor. Once she has the hook in your mouth, she can slack off in the back and give less mileage. The only way to know for sure is by trying out different girls in private, which can get expensive. Sometimes the thrill of the hunt is part of the fun.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Most dancers Ive talked to have told me. on the mailn floor to public & to many pepole watching. in the VIP room more privite so more can be done including extras.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "have they ever gone from timid to freaky with you? Happened that way with my current fav. "You can't do that here, baby," she would say as I tried to get frisky in the regular lapdance room, sounding as frustrated as me, adding she really needed to get me into the VIP. My next visit I took her up on it. Once in the VIP, I sat down and barely had time to blink before she was naked and all over me, guiding my hands to her breast and ass, and sticking a nipple in my mouth!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve pretty much hits the nail on the head. There is way to wide a variance in dancer, locales, clubs, and everything else to say. What he describes as VIP, is the norm in South Florida for most dances in the LD area.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Clubber, where in your opinion does south Florida start? I'll be in Florida next month for a couple of weeks so hopefully I can get to some of these clubs in the 'south'?
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I've even had dancers get grisly when I tip them on stage, giving me high expectations for dances. Then, when they've sold me on $20 dances, they dial it back. That's when you stop after the first lame dance, and move on to the next candidate.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    OV: I hope she washed her hands first ....
  • Sasha2011
    13 years ago
    I refuse to even give the $10 dances, because I'm worth more than that. Guys have to take me to VIP, and then I give a full effort to keep them there & get good tips. I have never been a girl who will waste time doing table dances, or let a guy touch me when I'm on stage for $1. No fucking way.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    londonguy, Check your private mail. Let me know if you head down my way.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sasha, I've seen bucket loads of your type in my SC time. I don't doubt what you say, but in my book, I wouldn't spend a dime on you!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Careful Clubber, her shit doesn't stink!!!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    She's a legend in her own mind. Treasures is full of these types. They can only take advantage of ignorant drunks.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    txtittyfan: Interesting comment about Treasures (I am assuming you are alluding to Treasures Houston). I encountered the same attitudes at Treasures Mississauga (Toronto) recently. Do you know if these two clubs are affiliated? I had planned on stopping in Houston on my way home but business shit arose and I had to go to Ottawa instead. Definitely not a fair trade SC-wise.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    what the hell is a main floor
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've learned even in a low mileage club, things can change. I remember one low mileage club had a slow night and one dancer whom I never got a dance from said it was her last night and she really wanted to get me in the back. While sitting at the stage she actually ran her fingers up my shorts almost all the way. I was so used to no mileage at that club I automatically said no. Started thinking about it later. In my experience very low mileage in one part of the club translates to low mileage elsewhere. However this can change from one night to another especially if a dancer is feeling frisky with you on certain occasions.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have seen the same thing sharkhunter, some of my best dances ever came on a dancer's last night working at a club.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    It depends on the club. Which is where a bit of research before going to a new club pays off. I have been in clubs where due to the rules the dancers can't give good dances on the floor, but in the VIP there are very little rules. Some dancers also won't give good dances on the floor due to they don't know who you are. One of my current favorites is like that. The one table dance I got from her over three years ago was extremely lame, but when I saw how she was all over the guy in the VIP I tried her again and haven't skipped her since then when she is working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion