tuscl

Worst Beginning for a Reviw

harrydave
New Jersey
"It was a dark and stormy night." The worst opening sentence for a book from a contest long ago. I perused recent reviews, and selected some real gems. My commentary reflects my mood today.

1) "Everything you've heard about this club is true--it's the best club on the planet." [Translation: I went to Adelita's and got shagged.]

2) "I'd read some bad reviews about Fantasy Showgirls and decided to check it out for myself on a Saturday night." [It was either that, or get a root canal.]

3)"Sinners was actually the first strip club I'd been to (besides one I stopped in that seemed bottom of the barrel)." [Ok, so it was the second club, or maybe it was the third.]

4)"Plenty of parking." [That is always my biggest concern; will there be enough parking.]

5) "Let me just start out by saying that the phrase "hit or miss" applies to this club more than any I've ever been to." [Hope springs eternal in the savage breast.]

6)"Went to Club 390 after a disappointing visit to Club 0." [It was infinitely better; or maybe undefined.]

7) "Went to this club when I got back into town, Its one of the better clubs in town in my mind, kind of a crappy outside and inside." [At least I think I went there.]

8) "I was enticed into visiting this club by a couple of spicy tuscl reviews." [Ok, man up; who posted the spicy reviews?]

9) "Went here last night with a male friend after the Ke$ha show." [Dude, you're gay.]

10) "My, oh, my.." [Actually loved this opening sentence. Great hook and I wanted to read the whole review.]

On the other hand, farmerart gets the award for best written reviews in the past few days. Well done!

11 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I laugh when I hear people talk about the great mileage they had with dreamgirls when I know that club well enough that the best "mileage" you will get is some ass grabbing. No boob/pussy touching allowed and you are watched on camera and the management fines the dancers for violations. The dancers are more worried about fine violations than LE.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Jeez, harrydave, you compliment me and slam me at the same time. I am guilty of #8 and I will grant you that it is not one of my best reviews. The club wasn't much either. It was Matheson Exotic Bar in Mississauga and the spicy reviews for the joint were posted by clubman069. I'll try to do better for you, sir. Nothing more humbling than having an engineer critique a hillbilly oilman's puerile attempts at writing.

Are you still in Oman? I am back in Canada.
  • Sasha2011
    13 years ago
    I wrote number 9, and I'm a female, dumbass. Maybe if you were literate, you'd have noticed that by the fact that I stated I'm an attractive female, a dancer, and that the other girls thought I was working there that night.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    We can all be humbled by our "puerile attempts at writing". Didn't anyone notice my misspelling of "Reviw" [sic] in the title of my post?

Anyway, no offence (well, not a lot) intended to anyone. Sasha, I was honed in on beginning sentences. Nice to know you like to patronize clubs. My wife is an ex stripper and she likes to visit as well. Our tastes are completely different. I like the small-breasted, brunette spinners and she likes blonde girls with enhanced boobs.

I'm still in Oman, farmerart. In the past month have discovered the "scene" here, which centers around the tourist hotel bars. Not strip clubs, for sure; still, there are ladies trying to get guys to part with their money for a little sexual excitement. Ah crap, I probably offended Sasha with that one, too!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I'm a female, dumbass."

...and a feisty one at that!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    How about a spew warning, dude. #6 makes me glad I have a water resistant case on my phone.

Well done.
  • Sasha2011
    13 years ago
    HD, you are forgiven.. Since I'm a small-breasted brunette lol. I like to "give back to the community" so yes, when I'm not dancing I go to other clubs & get dances. Sometimes I even go back to clubs I once worked at so I can find girls I had crushes on while I was there :).
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sometime, Sasha if you are not shy, let some of us stalwart members of TUSCL know where you'll be working. It's always good to meet a fine young dancer.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    A stripper with a golden heart? And forgiving? This Sasha is a real keeper. Let me be the judge of exactly how "small-breasted" is small-breasted.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    You really cannot compare Adelitas to normal US strip clubs.. it's very unfair, of course it's going to be on the top #10.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Sometimes I even go back to clubs I once worked at so I can find girls I had crushes on while I was there :)."

Pictures! Remember, we're all perverts, Sasha, and we don't mind if you hide your face, as long as everything else is displayed. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion