tuscl

It All Starts Tonight

Friday, April 1, 2011 6:22 AM
The NCAA Final Four and the PGA Championship are in Houston this weekend. The PGA started up on Thursday, and three of the final four teams arrived on Wednesday. I imagine that some out of city or out of state strippers are already here, but the big bunch of them will arrive this morning. I would go tonight, but I gotta work. I will go Saturday night. Usually, big events like this draws ROB's here, or strippers who don't know that Houston clubs are a hands on experience. With TUSCL and experience, I should be able to sniff out the ROB's. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Houston girls who usually don't work the clubs, but an event like this will bring them out. I'll file my reviews when I get in Saturday night.

8 comments

• how
    13 years ago
    Seems like the normal FS goodness would be more difficult to achieve with so many more prying eyes being present...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    how: I'd tend to agree, but not just for that reason. All the extra people with all the extra money means that there are people *not* expecting extras, or dont know what the going rate is, so when asked, dancers will quote higher prices and move on when they don't get it. Happens around Derby time here in Louisville. Suddenly nobody is willing to do more than a HJ for less than $200. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    UCONN and Kentucky have the followings of big money boosters. Butler and VCU (VC who?) are mid-major programs (hats off to their achievements!) but for strip clubs and strippers, well, they're not likely to have much of an impact for the clubs. Heck, Butler's enrollment is only 4,200. That's probably less than the NCAA's ticket allotment for each university!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I always stay away from the clubs when there is a major event in town or close by. Prices up and too much competiton from other customers.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The Arnold Classic was in town for Columbus in March. It was interesting to hear all these out of town people bitch about how lousy the columbus strip clubs are. Most common complaint was how dancers hardly bother to take their tops off here in Columbus on stage trying to upsell to lap dances claiming that is where they take their tops off....while other cities/state clubs require full nudity on stage from their dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And never buy a dance from a dancer who won't take her top off on stage. It's a clear-cut sign that they most likely won't be worth it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    vm: That bit of advice doesn't apply in louisville anymore. A couple of clubs have been cited for that, now they're even stricter. But in those places where it was so before the new law, the dances are still hands on, and significant groping can still occur.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    My fav is giving me 2-1-1 sex sessions otc (1st at $200-then next 2 at $100). Been doing her abt 3x week this way for awhile and this unfortunately keeps me out of clubs except when the desire for some variety and the SC expereince gets the better of me. Just had a $100 session today, it was great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion