tuscl

Attractive Asian strippers

Monday, March 28, 2011 8:23 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like finding a hot Asian dancer is a total lost cause? I've seen my share of Asian strippers across different clubs but they are ALWAYS the fresh off the boat types...no ass, boobs, etc. Maybe it's because I mostly only club in NYC...should probably head to Cali right?

20 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    If all you want to do is *see* then Las Vegas is the place for you. Specifically, sit stageside at The Spearmint Rhino and you're likely to be quite pleased.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Come to Florida, we've got them. Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis had a stunner named Tsunami.
  • Slin
    13 years ago
    I've made it one of my goals in life to find an attractive Asian dancer haha
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    vm, Don't forget the hot one at PP.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    ctq is right...go to the vegas rhino. although there are some "off the boat" there are also many experienced asian american dancers who, if they did not grow up here, at least have spent yrs in this country and speak very good english...and are either naturally or artificially endowed.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There is a natural chesty korean dancer at doll house in columbus but she is a junkie and ROB.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Don't forget picksydusst82(Harlow)working at the Mardi Gras in Atlanta. She is Korean-American.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    Don't feel lonely! We have few and far between here in the KC area. The hot ones will quit working the local clubs and quickly head to Vegas on weekends to work.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    True, shadowcat. I had forgotten that luscious Asian at PP. Was she there last week?
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    "Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis had a stunner named Tsunami."??? As far as I know, I have seen only on Asian dancer in BBF who goes by "Asia" as stage name. And I actually find her disgusting... too fat and a not-so-pretty face, if not ugly... But she seems to have good reviews on other sites probably due to her mileage. But I would rather stick to eye candy with low mileage, as is the case for my ATF. As for Asian dancer, I saw one last August in Cheetah lounge in Atlanta, but again, not good-looking, but the body looks hot. Also, there was another one I saw in PT's show club in Louisville. She was slim, and by far the best looking Asian dancer I had ever seen. But I seem to only enjoy slim Caucasian dancers with good looks, though I am from East Asia...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    vm, yes she was and I got a little sample.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    We have 'em in Florida for sure. FIU is a magnet for Asians, we've got the young "stripping through school" types and plenty who've given up on education and invested in more immediate money makers - like gym memberships, tanning and plastic surgery. That's not to say there isn't any off the boat pastie white flabby Asian bitches stripping around here though.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    nengneng: Who was the Asian dancer at PT's? The only one I remember is one I would definitely *not* call hot. Attractive certainly, but nowhere near the top of my list. I ask this because I'm curious about the apparent difference in preference. Do you think you are representative in that regard?
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I hate to say it but most Asian girls don't have a booty...
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    I've noticed a bunch of them at Silk Exotic in Milwaukee. Granted, it kind of depends on what you're looking for. Silk will have at least four roaming around regularly. If you're OK with bolt-ons, then there's a really skinny one with a pair of those. If you like them a little more natural -- i.e. large tits but not fake and with a little more meat everywhere else as a result -- they have one like that, too. Then there are a couple that are a little pear-shaped and not all that impressive. But I even mentioned in my last review that Silk always has at least two in house on any given night. There's one at Scores in Chicago, too, but again, you have to like bolt-ons.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    There was a beautiful young girl called Maya who was of Thai extraction and who used to dance in Detroit. I haven't seen her in a year so she may have dropped out of the business. She liked it when I stuck my finger up her pussy, but she would never meet me OTC.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, OK, you are on the hook! You stated, "Come to Florida, we've got them." So buddy, WHERE??? You know I'm Jonesin!. dolfan, Got some clubs in mind? Don't know any near FIU.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @georgmicrodong: I didn't bother to ask her name since I did not tip her... My preference is good-looking (while I find that we Asian males have a lot of disagreements with American males in terms of good-looking Asian females), and as for the body, tall and slim. Also I have no preference for big boobs at all, since most slim and tall girls have only flat boobs, if remains natural.
  • snakeeyes989
    13 years ago
    The skinny girl at Silk gives an awesome LD.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Still awaiting an answer! :) In the mean time, I'll keep myself occupied with my "C" from Colombia!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion