tuscl

Making the transition

Friday, March 25, 2011 5:29 AM
Hello my fellow clubbers. Recently I was able to get a dancer ITC. Now the trick is to move to OTC. I'm under the impression she was agreeable to it but she wouldn't quote me a price. Should I be concerned?

12 comments

• mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Well, one of you will have to make an offer, probably you. Some girls want to hear what you will offer first.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You're concerned because she won't quote a price? I wouldn't be. She doesn't want to say anything that could get her arrested on prostitution charges. Sensible girl. I would arrange to meet her OTC, and go with a maximum amount in mind--like $300--for what you want. When you meet her, tell her how much you can spend before you start doing anything. She may want to negotiate over the price.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Could be that she really doesn't want to take it OTC but wants to keep your interest in seeing her ITC. I wouldn't even consider it without know up front what she is gonna chage.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If you asked her directly, and she didn't answer, then she might not really be interested. If you just hinted around, and she was just as vague, then she might be being cautious, or cagey. If she sucked or fucked you ITC, just ask straight up, or make an offer. She's already a prostitute, so that's not likely to be her concern, and she knows that you're just as guilty as she is. Evasion or vagueness to a direct question or offer, when both parties are already guilty, is generally an indication of disinterest, whether because she's fine with what's happening ITC, doesn't trust you in an uncontrolled environment, or just doesn't want to do OTC at all, and is usually just a tactic to avoid directly saying no and potentially driving you, and your money, off.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    So long as your cock ends up in her pussy who gives a fuck where it happens
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    She was definitely agreeable to OTC the only thing she said was give her a few days notice so I think she is willing.
  • ArtCollege
    13 years ago
    She probably heard that her risk of arrest of much higher if she names a price. That's generally true of the PL, too. But if she's showing her pussy on the stage, odds are she is not LE. Especially if she's also fucking inside the club. So go ahead and say something like, "Going rate around here is $200 an hour. Is that what you hear?"
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    If they will meet you otc they will qoute you a price and call or text you to hook up. If interested in otc with her make her an offer (or agree on price) and get her phone number (this is critical). If she wont give phone then she prob fos abt otc. Others prefer ITC bc they are probably assembly line whores and see the club as a place where they play with 2 or 3 customers and then make their quota for the day. If ITC business is good for them they have no motivation to play anyway. They will have a steady stream of players coming in they can fuck one right after the other. I had one tell me she can fuck ten men a day as long as she has half hr rest. Sometimes you will luck out and find one who will play otc and give you good reg / frequent flyer discounts itc like I did with WR1. Other gals, really hottie hardbodies will sitck to say a high figure they know they can always get like $300 from guys who can't get pussy otc, especially if it is payday. With WR1 who I meet entirely otc now that she has quit dancing and gotten married working in sales job POP is $125 average.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    As you become more experienced as a player you will be able to get pussy from strippers who will do otc at a good price. You will learn more in negotiating extras like FS. I have had them start out at $200 - $300 and talked them down to $100-$200. Just lay one or two Bens on the table and show her the money and say "Honey we can go up to VIP and do sex now at this or you can wait for your big spender (who prob doesn't exist.)" It will be hard for her to turn it down. Hey its easy money for her and all she has to do is give you pussy (no cost to her). Once you get food at this your not just a player but a top gun!
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    "I'm under the impression she was agreeable to it but she wouldn't quote me a price. Should I be concerned?" As some have stated, many girls who will play ITC will not play OTC. These girls feel safe in their environment. They can see many clients in a night (yes as many as 10 to 15) and maximize their profits. Do the numbers - 10 X 100= $1,000 and that is l probably on the low end $$. Some will only see 2 or 3 guys at the club pure night and make 5 or 6 bills and shut it down. These girls really have no reason to risk seeing you for OTC. Don't really know if I would want to see a girl OTC with such high volume to begin with (sure as hell would hate to be number 10 at a club for FS). I would suggest if this is the girl that you want for OTC, you need to offer her something more than just $$$. Offer to take her to a concert or a fine dinner before play. You will have to figure out what trips the trigger for her (she may not have one). Player11 - works and has very similar thoughts as I do. It takes salesmanship to get the hotties OTC. Once you do, the benefits and cost factor drop dramatically. Don't be afraid to put an offer out there. I asked a day shift girl a few months ago if she liked being entertained OTC. Kind of threw her for a loop. I asked if she would consider dinner at X restaurant and a fun time after words for $200. She said "I don't think I could do that". I gave her my card and number and told her to call if she was ever interested in a fun night out. Her shift was over and she left. I was still at the club, when my phone rang, she left me a message to call her and she would like to have an evening out. There's more to the story, but I've already made this to long. If you don't ask or give them a chance. It won't happen!!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And many girls who play OTC will not play ITC. I say fuck them whereever they will fuck.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    Gatorfan> "And many girls who play OTC will not play ITC." You're absolutely right! Several girls who won't even rub your cock & give air dances ITC will fuck your brains out OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion