tuscl

The Ultimate PL

Friday, March 25, 2011 5:25 AM
Wednesday night, there was a highly entertaining episode of Law & Order SVU. The setting was a swinger's club, but it might as well have been a strip club. Guy is stabbed and trail leads to the swinger's club. Victim had given over 40k to a swinger played by the very beautiful Rose McGowan. There are two twists at the end that you have to see to believe. For those too lazy to look it up, let me know and I'll fill you in. I think the writers got the story here.

6 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    I don't think anyone cares if you spoil an episode of Law and Order..
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Agree with Realist123 - do go on!
  • Strappyg1
    13 years ago
    the 1st twist was not that shocking but the second one made my jaw drop. The guy was a real PL. His wife lets him swing and he screws that up, what a loser.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Okay, the guy ended up in a coma because of the injury. When he came out of the coma, he fingered his wife as his attacker. Rose's BF had been initially thought to be the attacker because he had come in the club threatening people. It turned out that Rose and the BF were conning the PL-her telling him that he's always stalking her, won't leave her alone. It turned out that Rose and the BF had multiple aliases and had been pulling this con all over the place and they were wanted in Miami for murder. The first twist, was that the PL left his wife (now arrested) and his teen daughter, for Rose. The second twist, not only were Rose and BF lovers, there were fraternal twins. The PL ended up killng the brother.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Rose McGowan also plays a stripper in the movie Grindhouse Planet Terror.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Rose was the 1 legged stripper in Grindhouse
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion