tuscl

Special sauce

This may be a new topic. I hope it is. I have had dancers who were reluctant to do lappers because of previous girls. One very nearly refused because of the *particular* girl that had given me a lapper a few minutes before. She said it was because the first dancer tends to sweat a lot. (true) I suspect it was because she didn't want to grind on an area that was saturated with another skank's juices. The second girl would often carry around a small towel to sit on when she was with customers. (understandable, since the seats and upholstery are probably not regularly cleaned. lol) Her lapper over the wet spot was only half-hearted. Question: Any trouble with girls that are hung-up with whether other pussy juices are still in your lap?

8 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    We don't have many nude LDs here in Cbus. I don't think the girls with the thongs on care as much. At least, I've never had an incident like that.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Women are always sensitive about who gets stuck in the wet spot.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I love the special sauce.
  • boss435
    14 years ago
    I like to leave my special sauce for the next customer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Most don't seem to care, it seems, but I do see a few that carry their "seat towels". I would tell them, "No problem, I'll just take off my pants!"
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    Two all sluts named Patty, special sauce, titties, her cheese, my pickle, with condoms up their sesame seed buns.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have had a couple that have told me who I had just gotten dances from by the scent of their body sprays.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Like wet paint it dries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion