tuscl

Crime Stoppers: Strip Club ATM Stolen

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Monday, March 21, 2011 9:55 PM
REDMOND, Ore. -- In a Crime Stoppers alert, Redmond police are investigating a weekend theft at Big T's strip club on Glacier Avenue officials said Monday. Thieves broke in after the club closed Friday night -- and stole an ATM from inside, Redmond police Lt. Nathan Garibay said. Police said the ATM was dragged out of the club through the front door after 2 a.m. Saturday. The machine itself is worth a couple thousand dollars --- plus whatever cash was inside, Garibay said. If you saw anything, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 1-877-876-TIPS. You can remain anonymous, and you could be eligible for a cash reward. [view link]

10 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    SuperDude said exactly what I was coming in here to say. This thread reminds me of the first time I found out how ridiculous ATM fees are in strip clubs. I'm careful with my money. I usually only bring in the amount I plan to spend. But one time I decided to get a more expensive dance so I had to use the ATM to withdraw some money. It was like a $6 fee to use that ATM machine and I ended up having to use it twice because I pressed the wrong button and didn't withdraw enough money the first time I used it. :(
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Somehow it is appropriate that to report something about a strip club theft to call a number that includes the word TIPS. Wonder if the reward comes in dollar bills?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Serves them right for charging those ridiculous ATM fees.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    ATM fees are a rip off but at least it is better than that stupid "funny money" clubs will give you when paying with credit card.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There once was $1,800 worth of funny money stolen from Platinum (now called Vanity). A popular local athlete got busted using $50 worth of fake money and they tried to pin it all on him. The charge was dismissed and the local owner was made out to be a douche bag trying to get publicity.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It was Bill Gates. He's the thief, he didn't want his wife to know he was spending their money in strip clubs.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    If it was $6 for an ATM fee in a SC you got off easy. Many are $10 or more. Still others are there to harvest your card information. Clubs are owned by shady people, and they have friends who are even shadier. You might not get cleaned out this week or this month, but maybe long after you've forgotten about having used that machine. Often they'll wait 'til payday. Never use an ATM that's not installed in a wall, preferably on bank property. Go to a supermarket or Wal-Mart, buy some gum or something, and get cash back. There's always a Wal-Mart near SCs!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I DIDN'T DO IT!!
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Most of the ones I've used charge atleast $6 and anything over $60 is a fee of 10% of what you take out ($20 from 200 and so forth)
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    If you are so worried about ATM fees, get a card that rebates fees. I have a Schwab One account that allows me to use ATM's anywhere with no fees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion