tuscl

Rural club review project.

Monday, March 21, 2011 12:43 AM
Rural clubs have treated me well in the past. It's my experience that, although the girls aren't always as pretty as the city clubs, they often offer high mileage and extras without being too pricey.

There are 34 clubs listed for Missouri on this website.
Out of those 34, 12 have not been reviewed in over a year.

Here are clubs in the St. Louis area. Nobody reviews these places because they all go on the Illinois side:

Bear's Den -- Mar 2008
Tee Bar -- Aug 2007

Lake of the Ozarks, a popular redneck tourist destination, virtually unknown to non residents:

Eclypse -- Aug 2009
Night Moves -- No reviews
Earth Angelz -- June 2009

Springfield, Missouri, which is not very big, but the biggest town between St. Louis and Tulsa on 44:

IV Play -- Apr 2008
Pink Cadillac -- Feb 2009
Spank's GC -- Aug 2008
Illusions -- Sep 2009

Elsewhere:

The Pony Poplar Bluff -- Dec 2009
Club Hots -- Jan 2008
Dimple's Juice Bar -- May 2006

I am certain that a few of these are closed and the site hasn't been updated. I might try calling each one on a Friday evening (unlimited nighttime cellphone minutes!) and verifying that they're still open. Next, I will finally have some time off coming up in a few weeks. I might try a short road trip in my own state, and visit some of these places.

Why? Maybe they offer a good value. They aren't really close to anything, but are close enough that they might merit a diversion off your route if you were passing through.

Obviously, I can't hit them all. I am not rich enough to do a thorough check of each club, and they are too far apart anyway. However, I am going to spend some time on Google Maps to see if I can plan a reasonable route to visit maybe 5 or 6 of them.

6 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    Good idea. Thanks in advance for doing the recon.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Bikini Bay - Spartanburg, South Carolina has only 1 review from 2006.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    One thing that comes to mind though is that the whole trip could be a waste of time -- the laws in Missouri really did make things a lot less fun. On the other hand, I've heard that a lot of clubs are starting to bend the rules because the laws probably aren't going to be strictly enforced.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would also recommend calling some clubs to make sure they are even open!
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    Someone should visit Fantasy Ranch near Centerville MO to see if their "Bang Bus" operation has been successful in skirting the new law & returning nude dances and LDs to the SC scene.

Bang Bus?? - check last FR review and these links:

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2011/02/your…

http://www.yourfantasyranch.com/home/hom…

Me? too far to drive and too $$$$ based on last review, but if you're near Warrensburg W-Sat eves TOFTT.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Here's the result of my round of telephone calls

Blondie's (I forgot to list this one in the original post) - Still open
    Bear's Den -- Number was out of serice
    Tee Bar -- Number out of service
    Eclypse --Number out of service
    Night Moves -- Phone rang, no answer
    Earth Angelz -- Still open
    IV Play --Still open, now named 'The Pony'
    Pink Cadillac -- Phone rang, no answer
    Spank's GC -- Number out of service
    Illusions -- Still open
    The Pony Poplar Bluff -- Still open
    Club Hots -- Phone rang, no answer
    Dimple's Juice Bar -- Number out of service

Out of these, I'm not sure which ones we can definitively call closed. Even if the number was disconnected, sometimes clubs move to new locations or take new numbers, right. The one I'd be sure about is Dimple's, since it says on a different site that it's closed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion