tuscl

Stripper Pitches for Lap Dances

Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:15 PM
Dancer: Have you had any dances tonight? Me: Yes, I have. Dancer: Would you like a better one? Me: (Laughing) Dancer: You doubt me? If you'd had the first one from me, you wouldn't still be sitting here looking for another dancer. Five dances later she had proven her point, and I was done for the night and on my way. Anyone else have a memorable dancer sales pitch to share?

12 comments

• magicrat
    13 years ago
    "Let's find a dark corner so you can make me cum."
  • how
    13 years ago
    Different clubs, different dancers: "Wanna fuck?" "Let me know when you wanna fuck." "Would you like a dance? Or a blowjob? Or sex?" "There is no one in the back; we can do anything and everything."
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    "How would you like to be rode good and sent home wet?"
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i had one come up and ask if i was ready to let her play with me. i talked to her awhile and figured she was a rob but i gave her the benefit of the doubt. after one dance my suspicion was confirmed and i sent her on her way. :(
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Hey baby want a dance. Any thing goes
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Two of the best dances I ever had started with the following lines. "How about we go in the back, I am so sure you'll like the dancers, that if you don't like it after the first song, I'll refund your money". She was well worth her hype, and I ended up going for 5 songs. One of the best ever was was after this one dancer got off stage and sat at my table. She whispered in my ear, "If I can get you hard by the end of this song without touching your cock, will you get 3 songs from me?" I said sure, and she gave me a real good tease with lots of dirty talk. At the end of which she then said, "looks like you owe me three songs," and I replied, "yes I do," and followed her to the lap dance area, and ended up going for six songs total, as well as seeing her quite regularly for the next three years.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    A girl whispered in my ear "I swallow in the VIP" sold - but I paid for it! $$$
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    "wanna go in back and play with my tits?" This is the best line I've heard to date...sad isn't it?!
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    Let me rub my nipples on your cock.... That worked.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    dancer: if I can't get you hard in 20 seconds, I'll give you a free lap dance. Me: you're on... pull out watch and tell her go! dancer: hand went to crotch and starts strokin... 20 secs later I'm hard as a rock. went back for 3 dances and left happily...
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    ALong a different line, A few years ago stripper comes to table, sits down. Cold sore as big as a quarter on her lip. "do you want a lap dance?" "Not today sweetie, thanks though" 2 minutes later I am in my car.....
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    How would you like to go on a field trip?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion