tuscl

In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of .....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Fishing, gardening, BBQs, base ball? Will your discretionary money be spent on other things, rather than strip clubs.

Fuck that. It will be shorts time at the clubs.

10 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Taking dancers out on the boat for dinner after the day shift. First I need a boat.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well until i sold it, i used to take em out on the boat, but it wasn't for dinner unless it was at the Y ;)
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    It's not that I have no interest in fishing, gardening, BBQs, and baseball... I actively dislike every one of those activities. On the other hand, there *is* something about Spring that makes me extra crazy for hot wet young snatch.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, spring time is shorts time. I like to sail, and play tennis when I return to my home state, but that won't prevent me from enjoying the babes at the clubs.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Zipperless shorts, right?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Damn I thought it was winter
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    There's something in the spring air that makes me hornier than any other time of the year. Could be the fact that every woman I've seen outside a SC is covered from head to toe and I know that the short shorts and little tops will be coming out soon. Could also be that Jr. isn't tucked up inside me looking for warmth and is ready to come out and play.
  • Columbo
    14 years ago
    Hiking, camping, kayaking and other road trips for me. Can hit clubs along the way and keeps me in better shape for when I meet/hook up with women>
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Golf, softball league, putting in a garden. Man does not live by strip clubs alone.
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    Those of you who've met me in real life know I'm spending a significant part of my time on a major college campus. It's getting frustrating ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion